Hello all!

Cripto

Jul 26, 2016
Vashon, WA
Hi Everyone!

I figured I'd introduce myself on here, considering that it's something that might help me to break the ice of wondering around here. So let's get started; My name is Cripto and I discovered Fenoxo and the work this place does all by chance really. It was from a  copy of the game that was uploaded to an adult gaming sight. After playing the first few minutes, I fell in love with the fantastic writing, the well made art and the general simplicity of the game. I've always been a fan of story games, and more so if they have choices for the character to make!

I'm a gamer, though I don't know if I'd call myself hardcore or not. I play on PS3, Laptop and 3ds above all else though I have a few other systems that would just need a spit shine to turn back on again.

Ummm...that's all I can think about right now, which means I'm going to say the most common thing after these types of post; If you have questions about me, just go ahead and ask! I'm an open book, so don't be afraid to ask anything :)

Cheers!

-Cripto

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Greeting to this humble (and sometimes sticky from suspicious fluids) place we call forum.

Post well, Enjoy much, Bears avoid.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I heartily greet you, good sir/madam. The terrible day I was having up to this point has just turned around, and so I feel a great urge to mumintroll someone. Enjoy your stay and the inevitable descent into the depth of depravity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cripto

Jul 26, 2016
Vashon, WA
Wow so many people all of a sudden! thanks for the welcome everyone, and trust me I do intend to enjoy all the devilish things this forum has to offer :)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
waz up boiiiiiii!

Reptillicus here to welcome my fellow newbie. i've only been here a short time, but i feel so welcome already. there is like no judgement toxicity around here by the look of it, i feel as though i can really speak freely here.

also, if you have any interest in lewd roleplaying look no farther. the rp boards are where you'll find me most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator: