Hellhound Syri

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I did ask on discord but never recieved an answer.. how the hell do I get Syri to become a hellhound or whatever the TF is?
I did accidentally click next to fast before I read what her complete reply was.. I know we had to go to Uveto (sorry if spelt wrong) and see Dr whathisface (the guy that shagged Steele's daddy) but never get the option to ask him.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. You have to have done the Event Whorizon.
2. Talk to Anno. This will trigger a scene with Syri.
3. Talk to Syri. You have to either tell Syri to "Get Help", or select the Hellhound option in her Talk menu.
3. Go to Dr. Lessau and select Syri Help.
4. Select Hellhound when the option comes up.
5. Wait 1 week for an e-mail.
6. Go see Dr. Lessau again.

If you tell her "Anno's Hot" without Event Whorizon, she'll suggest going to Dr. Lessau, but you can't talk to him about it. This is apparently intentional, but very confusing.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
2. You have to either tell Syri "Anno's Hot", or select the Hellhound option in her Talk menu.

If you tell her "Anno's Hot" without Event Whorizon, she'll suggest going to Dr. Lessau, but you can't talk to him about it. This is apparently intentional, but very confusing.
Ah bugger, that now makes sense. I haven't done the event in that playthrough before I had spoken to Syri.. ah well, thanks though

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's probably a Flag you can set. Without seeing the code, I don't know what it is, though.
flags["EVENT_WHORIZON_STATE"] = 2
doesn't work.
Oddly, while the output suggests it's set to 2, checking the state in a test save says it's undefined. The save that I can get Hellhound Syri returns 2 naturally.
Edit: Something is resetting the flag. Otherwise, I think it would work.

Last edited:

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Does the Event Whorizon need one of the seasonal cheats to trigger or can it happen anytime? I remember doing it once on my old save but need to proc it on my new JS save =S

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Does the Event Whorizon need one of the seasonal cheats to trigger or can it happen anytime? I remember doing it once on my old save but need to proc it on my new JS save =S
It's a Halloween event, but I believe there's a very small chance otherwise.

Edit: Found the commands to unlock Hellhound if you haven't done Event Whorizon:
flags['EVENT_WHORIZON_BONDAGE_PALACE'] = 1
flags['EVENT_WHORIZON_STATE'] = 2
Without the BONDAGE_PALACE, STATE resets as part of a retroactive fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuppyPrincess

moobere

May 19, 2017
2. Talk to Anno. This will trigger a scene with Syri.
3. Talk to Syri. You have to either tell Syri to "Get Help", or select the Hellhound option in her Talk menu.

Did what you said and lessau doesn't have a 'help syri' button any ideas?

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
Just a heads-up, if you've already picked the dialogue option "Anno's Hot" and you haven't done Event Whorizon, you can teleport to the location via cheat menu, do the event, talk to Syri about Hellhound and then talk to Lessau on Uveto about helping Syri.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
Have you done the Deepsea Research Facility quest? I did not have the Help Syri option appear until after I had done that quest and enough time had passed for Lessau to contact me about the results later.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Have you done the Deepsea Research Facility quest? I did not have the Help Syri option appear until after I had done that quest and enough time had passed for Lessau to contact me about the results later.
Ah no I will give that a try, thanks

BlazeAize

Mar 20, 2022
I had this same issue you just need to do the quest the doctor gives you and after you talk to syri about maybe becoming a hellcow then it should pop up in his menu

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Ah bugger, that now makes sense. I haven't done the event in that playthrough before I had spoken to Syri.. ah well, thanks though
Lore wise, It's basically from the Event Whorizon event that Captain Steele gets the idea of suggesting the Hellhound TF for Syri.

It's a Halloween event, but I believe there's a very small chance otherwise.

Edit: Found the commands to unlock Hellhound if you haven't done Event Whorizon:
flags['EVENT_WHORIZON_BONDAGE_PALACE'] = 1
flags['EVENT_WHORIZON_STATE'] = 2
Without the BONDAGE_PALACE, STATE resets as part of a retroactive fix.

In addition to this, there is a flag for Syri hellhound conversation that has to be removed. I found the default value after completing all quests and erroneously replying in talk to "She's Hot!" sets this flag to a value of 2... locking you out of Hellhound conversation.

Set flags as described by Theron, in a saved .JSON file; then delete this flag:

EVENT_WHORIZON_DEMONSYRI_TALK: 2

Save out of .JSON editor, load from file...profit!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In addition to this, there is a flag for Syri hellhound conversation that has to be removed. I found the default value after completing all quests and erroneously replying in talk to "She's Hot!" sets this flag to a value of 2... locking you out of Hellhound conversation.
Does Hellhound appear in Syri's conversation topics? It does for me, and I have EVENT_WHORIZON_DEMONSYRI_TALK = 2.
You have to talk to Syri about Hellhound before Syri Help will appear in Dr. Lesseau's menu (if you chose Anno's Hot).

It's clear this could use a rewrite because it's causing a lot of confusion.

Does Hellhound appear in Syri's conversation topics? It does for me, and I have EVENT_WHORIZON_DEMONSYRI_TALK = 2.
You have to talk to Syri about Hellhound before Syri Help will appear in Dr. Lesseau's menu (if you chose Anno's Hot).

It's clear this could use a rewrite because it's causing a lot of confusion.
Your tip didn't work for me after accidentally mashing the "She's Hot!" Button in mid conversation before twincest progress.

To progress and get the "Hellhound" conversation w/Syri and subsequently help from Xenotech, a combination of your tip and deleting the line I described above fixed it.