Hellhound Dialogue

Leg0si

May 29, 2019
My game for some reason displays all the flags except for the one for encountering hellhound Syri even though I have all the other flags for that quest.

I was told by Gedan to, "Open game, load save, then open the console (Hit F12 in your browser, find the Console tab in the thing that popped out) and paste this line in:

flags.EVENT_WHORIZON_BONDAGE_PALACE = 1;" and it would fix the issue I was having.

When trying to do the workaround to allow me to proctor the events that would let me turn Syri into a hellhound, I got this issue.

Version: 0.9.003-PUBLIC#2131 Message: Possible side-effect in debug-evaluate Stack:
EvalError: Possible side-effect in debug-evaluate

Attached is my save before asking Syri.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Attachments

• Before Asking Syri.json
    734.6 KB · Views: 5

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I reported a general Console crash earlier. Are you using Microsoft Edge? Try using a different browser, if you can.

Leg0si

May 29, 2019
Been using Chrome.
I have been having the issue with syri though since may.
I have all the flags but the one needed.
The crash is new though.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Firefox works for me (but Edge doesn't). Here's your save, edited with the command above.

Attachments

• Syri Should Work.json
    741.1 KB · Views: 8

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Yeah, this seems to be a problem on only Chromium-based browsers.

Looking the error up online this error seems like it's affecting using the console on other sites too.

Leg0si

May 29, 2019
I still can't get the Hellhound dialogue to proc.
It is no longer crashing anymore.
Can you get it to proc on your end?
I am currently using Firefox.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
What, exactly, are you trying to do?
Are you choosing 'Anno's Hot', 'Deal w/ It' or 'Get Help'?
'Hellhound' is in Syri's Talk menu. The quest seems to be progressing normally, for me.

Leg0si

May 29, 2019
I now see the hellhound dialogue. Thank you so much, because before the option box wasn't there, regardless of what I did.
Maybe I really needed to play on another browser from the start. Unrelated note not sure if bug is there supposed to me a masturbation option for when Penny sends you the email after her sex with Syri?

Thanks again.

Leg0si

May 29, 2019
Never mind I saw the download in the emails that Penny sent. Didn't see that before.