Hell Hounds

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So watching Adj's Hell Hound Syri, was curious what the status of that path of the treatment was at. Still just a thought, or is there progress?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Future treatment paths are unlikely, hellhound in particular as only half-ausar Steeles would be capable of gaining it. However Steele mods himself/herself, Steele is still genetically the same race Steele was born as. That said, if someone does write it and Fen judges it treatment-worthy, it has a chance somewhere above zero of getting in.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
only half-ausar Steeles would be capable of gaining it.
Not how Fen works. We normally can do this by tf'ing into whats needed. He mentioned a looong time ago that this was on the agenda, but I haven't been around what with my new job so I've no idea if any progress was made other than what I remember there.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Not how Fen works. We normally can do this by tf'ing into whats needed. He mentioned a looong time ago that this was on the agenda, but I haven't been around what with my new job so I've no idea if any progress was made other than what I remember there.
Fen considers the treatment complete. There will be no further treatment paths unless demand for them is great enough.

As for racial exclusivity, that is how it works, and a vary powerful reason why PC Hellhound treatment will never be written.
(Unless a change of rules appeals to the Fenboner)

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure Fen has mentioned on multiple occasions that Shou won't let him get away with not doing the faux cow treatment, so it's not like he won't ever touch the treatment again. It would probably be best to poke him about it when he gets around to finally getting that out. I just wouldn't expect it until Gedan is done with the ship stuff and a more permanent flash workaround.