Height

Thexius

Jan 9, 2020
Played CoC when it first came around and kinda forgot about it when I realized I the final scenes were completed. You can imagine how siced I was to learn that not only is it complete, but there Trials in tainted Space and CoC2!!!

Needless to say im enjoying myself with the fully fleshed out drawings in CoC2 and the whole system overall is alot more fun.

Quick and to the point, though. Whats the best way to increase my characters height and not pick up any other attributes.
Also is there any way to get demon-like transformations like how incubi or succubi draft would do in the first

Thanks in advance

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
Quick and to the point, though. Whats the best way to increase my characters height and not pick up any other attributes.
Also is there any way to get demon-like transformations like how incubi or succubi draft would do in the first
The game is still early in development, so these things are not available yet.

If I recall correctly, there are a couple demonic transformations as a result of the Halloween event, though you'll have to change your computer's date to see that.

I think I remember hearing a demon transformative will become available within the development of Winter City (aka Soon™). I can't recall hearing about any height transformatives, but something like that will be inevitable; I don't think many scenes use height as a variable either way.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah, I also wondered if there were any items in the game that could change height (either increase or decrease).

8lkj

Nov 30, 2019
If you don't mind some save scumming the easiest way to increase height is to infuse lycanthorn (gotten by exploring the old forest) with the reagent that affects the body. Which increases your height by a few inches at a time up to 8' total, if it rolls height. Lycanthorn is also the source of two of the three demonic transformations in the game, demonic wings and demonic horns. (Gotten by infusing it with the reagents that affect the body and head respectively.) The third, demonic eyes, can be gotten via the Halloween event with Kassyra.

Last edited:

8lkj

Nov 30, 2019
Don't know if there's an easy way to reduce height, but I'd assume if we get a rat or goblin TF you could do it through that.

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Minoblood wine can be used to increase height, though there is no reagent to focus on it

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
For increasing height up to 8ft (so far I think that's the tallest you can go?) I use Lycanthorn. If you modify it with mandrake root (the Body reagent) it only has 4 possible options: Grow fur, get more toned, increase heigh by 10 inches at a time, or grow demon wings

The tone thing only happens if you have less than 75 tone as well, so if you just hit the gym a little it can't happen, leaving only 3 options. If you already have a red/silver/black/gray furred character, that also removes an option, and of course having demon wings already also removes one. Regardless of how many options you eliminate, it is very easy to get max height with only a couple lycanthorn