Height Chart Crew Edition (potential Spoilers):

Hetzer

Feb 24, 2022
I think? But yeah probably gonna update when the next bunch of planets go public
Might make some with other characters in between.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Ooh this is nice to get a visual idea of the crew relative to each other. I always thought Kiro was taller.

And I am taller than a grand total of 2 crew members, woohoo!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Seeing Azra there makes me sad; poor neglected suula mom, with her content cut short.

Reactions: Drash

Hetzer

Feb 24, 2022
Since Uveto became available

You need to finish the Siege of the Korgi Hold and can then under some circumstances make friends with the Milodan Alpha

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
The redemption arc will only trigger if milodans were given "middle road" sentence of temporary imprisonment, so that might trip quite a few players up, since going all way soft or hard ass is much more common approach.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Meravokas

May 18, 2018
The redemption arc will only trigger if milodans were given "middle road" sentence of temporary imprisonment, so that might trip quite a few players up, since going all way soft or hard ass is much more common approach.
No, I just mean that I never got the third prompt in set that leads down to his recruitment. I normally go middle of the road with them.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
@Hetzer Maybe you could add an average crew height? (Not including Steele of course)

Just eye balling it, I'd assume the average crew height would be like 6'8.