Heat Mechanics explaination?

DepressoEspresso

Jun 1, 2023
HI!
So I have been searching everywhere for this but I cant seem to find out anything anywhere about it (the wiki is missing it).
HOW do you/can you get your character to enter heat without the breeders bliss drug? Is there specific TFs that allow it to be a possibility? whWch ones and how far do you need to go? I know its possible because I remember it happened before (I think? it was a while ago)
Also, shouldnt you be able to go into heat if you use FoxFire?

On a separate note, does anyone know if our GF who you can have heat sex with in tarvos will be able to get pregnant in the future? IDK, it just seems like thats something that would make sense to have.

Thanks!

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Laquine Ears can induce it, but it also locks you into transforming for 24hrs.
Foxfire can't. Breeders Bliss is the most direct and least transformative option.

Reactions: DepressoEspresso

TheShepard256

A handful of scenes may also induce heat, but that works the same as Breeder's Bliss. It was originally planned that regular heat cycles could occur, and code was made to support it, but since no-one wrote any text for it there's no way to obtain it.
On a separate note, does anyone know if our GF who you can have heat sex with in tarvos will be able to get pregnant in the future?
Fisi? I believe her author did have plans for that, but hasn't been able to work on them much if at all.

Reactions: DepressoEspresso