Having trouble downloading for android

Softymellows

Jun 19, 2020
Hi I'm really bad at intricate techy stuff since my whole life I've played games on xbox or steam. I have the game on pc but I would really like to also have it on my phone just cus it's a little easier to use for me, could someone maybe walk me through getting this to work please?

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I play Trials almost exclusively on Android, so I can help you out here.

Go to fenoxo.com in your mobile browser.
There should be a small dropdown menu under the FENOXO'S BLOG title.
Click on the dropdown menu and press "PLAY".
You will see the games hosted on the website (TiTS, CoC 1&2, FoE). Under Trials and Tainted Space, click on "download for ARM Android".
The download will begin. It's not particularly big.
Once it's finished, tap on it from the notification bar. You will be blocked from installing it.
To fix the previous step, go into your Android settings > security and lock screen.
Enable "allow installation from unknown sources".
If TiTS is no longer in your notification bar, then go into your file manager > downloads and you will see the TiTS apk you just downloaded. Tap it and install it.
Once it's installed, delete the apk. You no longer need it and it only serves as clutter.
You should now have an icon on your home screen or apps page called Trials in Tainted Space. There you go.

To update the game when a public update is available:
Go to fenoxo.com again, and go to "PLAY".
Download ARM Trials in Tainted Space again.
Once it's done, open it. You will be promoted to update an existing app (TiTS).
Click yes.
When it's done installing, delete the apk.

Softymellows

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, thank yoh so much for responding, I should have been more clear on this (sorry) I don't know how to run it exactly, it's really confusing. Whenever I download it the notification disappears from the bar so i go to the "my files" app to open it but then it prompts me to download an app from the google play store that can open bin files, I've tried searching how to open them on android but apparently I need a hex editor and I meant to say that I need help with running the file.

If you don't know how it's fine, thank you very much anyways.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
????

You definitely did something wrong. There is no .bin file for TiTS (as far as I know). Make sure you pressed "download for ARM Androids".

I could make a screen recorded video of how to do it if you need it.

Softymellows

Jun 19, 2020
Yes please, that would be very helpful, although I'm beggining to think that it may have something to do with my model of phone

Softymellows

Jun 19, 2020
I tried it on google chrome this time, like you did, and that seems to have worked. The problem as far as I know was that bing downloaded the file in a different format.

Thank you so much! You're so kind to have had so much patience with me on this