Having A Space Time [Lanania]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The small ship was abound with a single sound as Hylia woke, her room fairly small and cramped. She'd been accepted after being more or less kidnapped... but she likely didn't expect to wake up to the sound of ball-smacking sex. She could hear the thudding against the wall, the gasps and moans... and then could see her door open and the sounds get louder.

The sight of the droid known as Kelly, her face stuck in ecstasy as she was fucked up against the doorway. She was originally a medical machine, used by an illegal crime station for pleasure and treating. Her synth-skin was smooth, though parts of her had grip-assisting grooves. An early model machine made her perfect for sex even if she wasn't entirely human. A strong, cybernetic hand squeezed one shoulder, getting her to moan as her plush ass was smacked with masculine hips. Her hair was styled into a ponytail of blue synth-thread, the other hand tugging it to get her head to raise and force her cheek against the metal. Her large D cup tits were both pierced, small rings jingling as she took the rough fuck like a champ. The ring on her hand said the whole story, though, as her husband pounded into her.

The Captain and Hylia's boss, the pirate known as Hoard was relentless in his pussy-pounding. There had been stories of such a pirate existing, his arms and legs all made of steel. His human torso, head, and cock were all that was left of his human self. All nine inches of his shaft worked Kelly over, his lightly muscled frame leaning over her back as he let go of her and moved to squeeze her large tits. His black hair was well-kept, his blue eyes looking over to Hylia as he thrust one hard time into Kelly and stayed nice and deep.

"Haaa... Hylia, when you get up and dressed, meet me on the bridge. K-Kelly here needed a rough ride... but we have work to do."

Wrestling his slightly taller woman away, the door closed. The pirate ship was, as one would expect, the home of those two. And witnessing a pussy-pounding to this degree might as well be part of her new job... but at least it wasn't her getting fucked, forced to eat pillow as she took a womb-filling and made into a young mother...

That was a good thing, right?

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Hylia

Appearance :
Hylia is a short woman, about 5’5”, with a petite body to fit with her height. Even if her height and shape seems weak Hylia has some visible muscle under her soft skin, her rough childhood having forced her to know a thing or two about fighting off bullies. Her skin was very pale, not enough for her to look sick, as dust and soot from the diverse refineries were blocking off the sun of her homeworld. Hylia had pitch black dyed hairs with a red hair lock on her left, while her right was cut short. Her side cut was neatly arranged, while her color was very recent, wanting to make good impression to her new boss. Her forest green (if only Hylia had seen a forest in her life) eyes were alway looking everywhere, like she was curious about the new world around her or like she was sure someone or something will attack her, the truth was probably a mix of the two. A small nose was adorning her face, with a small smiling mouth right under it, a small fight scar on the left of her lower lip, small enough not to be seen unless inspected closely. Her breast was matching the rest of her body small, perky and firm, making them A cup, with niples following the trend. Her hips and ass were small, but not as small as the rest of her body, making them the only part of Hylia body that someone would look at from the corner of the eye. Her pussy was shaved and peach pink, with lips closed shut, even if Hylia was no longer virgin, she was very tight, sign that not a lot of people got there. A small pink pearl was adorning her sanctum.

Homeworld :

Jarauxim III

Jarauxim III is a backwater mining world, nothing set’s this place apart from the other mining worlds, heavily polluted, no water left on the exterior, the sun blocked by pollution, giant cities dotting the landscapes, home to giant smeltery and spatio port. With a population only counted in hundred of millions, only if any administrative would be bothered to do any census. One thing is sure about the people living there, they are poor and humans or mutated humans, food shortage and deadly industrial accident are common occurrence. The only way to escape Jarauxim III is to find a ship passing by to recruit you in their crew.

Background:

Coming from Jarauxim III Hylia had a rough childhood, and being a bit of a bitch from time to time alway landed her in trouble with the other kids, but being small and quick always help to escape the bigger bullies as the small corridor and ventilation shaft of the city were perfect ways to get out of trouble. While her childhood was mostly her getting in trouble and going to school, or at least what was the equivalent of school on Jarauxim III, since nowhere in the rest of the galaxy someone would say that Jarauxim III had any real education system. Her teenage years where another story as there only two way to live as a woman on Jarauxim, find a husband to care for you or sell your body. And both were not for Hylia, so she turned to the stars, hoping to find a ship ready to take her in their ranks. After many years of preparation and failure to join any crew she finally got accepted in a crew.

Clothes and belongings:

Hylia is wearing a short black tank top, stopping about an inch over her belly, the thing is made of a black fabric an industrial material made to be super resistant and stretchy at the same time. Hylia wears no bra under it as it’s not very useful to her. Her nipples are small enough and the tank top is super tight so her nipples don’t show under her tank top. She wears a pair of shorts made from the same material, perfect to show off her slightly toned legs, Under it Hylia is wearing black panties with lacework on the trims, maybe the only things that is revealing a girly attitude under the boyish exterior of hylia. Adorning her feets there a pair of used black synth-leather work boots. Inside her pockets Hylia has small knife and her papers with a bit of money.

Hylia sighted at the way the captain woke her up. It"s too early for this kind of shit. She said in her head. Maybe her new work environment was not on par with what she would have wanted, but at least she could get out of there once she would have enough money. She got out of bed and got inside her tank top and shorts. I need to buy a bra if the captain decide to wake me up this way each morning, don't want him to see me half naked like this while he his pounding his sexbot. Knocking before entering is probably overrated in space. Hylia moved out of her room toward the ship washroom, wanting to wash sleepiness away from her face before starting the day.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The washroom was thankfully uneventful, allowing her to clean up and get ready without interruption. A loud moan echoed through the halls, however, as she'd finish dressing. Not a few moments later, Kelly was walking into her own section to clean herself off. The cum dropping from her cunt was quite a testament to her boss... but the man arriving while securing his belt and pants would interrupt it. He'd at least waited for her to dress, this time.

"Alright," his voice was calm and contained in comparison to almost growling from his rough sex, "I need you to join me on the bridge... we got targets to go after. Kelly found an enemy of mine... we're going there to check things out. You might get fucked, since I can't guarantee your safety... understand? I only hired you so I wouldn't need to return you or fuck you into my woman... don't make me regret it by getting addicted to some asshole's prick or being taken away to be sold on some slave market. Or killed."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Personally I would prefer to get killed if anything, but yeah I think I can handle myself... Except for one thing, I don't have a weapon, I hope you have a spare one" She responded neatly placing her hairs before turning around to face the captain rather than the mirror. After a short pause she started to walk toward the ship bridge waiting for the captain response.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard walked alongside, the soft clank of his feet audible in the ship hall.

"One."

She'd feel him grab her right wrist, placing a small pistol in her hand. It had to have come from his body's limb compartment, small enough to fit her grasp comfortably. He released her and moved ahead to enter the bridge code, slipping in as the door opened. The captain's quarters connected on one wall, the open door allowing her to see the cyber-suit of armor her boss wore, inspired by ancient samurai. Two swords, straight long blades, were hanging near it. Unlike some, he was a living weapon that didn't rely on guns.

Moving to the captain's chair, he'd sit and offer her the pilot's seat within the cockpit.

"The Gambit is already on course... so unless you want to test Kelly's favorite organic male, sit. Now's the time to ask questions... including how to seduce a pirate so they don't just kill you. Unless you're honest about getting killed over riding or serving someone sexually."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Hylia sat on the pilot seat looking at the complex computer interface in front of her, trying to figure out what each button was doing, before giving up and turning her chair toward the captain "Uhhh? What do you mean by that? I will have to seduce your old enemy?" She said a bit dumbfounded "I don't really think I good in that department, like I know how to survive a gunfight, but seduce someone else..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Maybe my old enemy. Or maybe just his underlings. In general, turning and giving them a pussy or hole to fuck keeps you from getting a blade through the neck."

Reaching out, he'd point at her chest, then down to her groin.

"Those are better weapons for you than that pistol will be... try to remember that. Pirates see worth in goods... unlike the military or locals, they'd sooner enslave and keep a pleasure slave than deal with bodies."

The outside view of the stars shimmered into view on the display nearby, a planet approaching. A big world with lots of water, islands dotting its surface. Kelly arrived a moment later, her tits and cunt hidden from view thanks to a medical gown modified with a top and some bullet-proof inlets. It was likely her clothes from her original station, mixed with protection for the rough life as a pirate.

"Hylia will be fine. The pair of us will handle the exterior while you run in. If it comes to it, I can convince any foes to have sex instead of harm us... and I expect I'll be skilled enough to wring them dry and keep them from harming her... at least long enough for you to arrive."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"And what I'm I supposed to do with Kelly while you go inside, we shot at them, we try to hide,we distract them?" Hylia said looking at the small gun she received, checking if it was loaded and how many bullets it had.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The gun was loaded, the magazine housing ten bullets. It wasn't much, but it was something.

"No," Hoard simply said as he motioned her to get up, "I want you two to land the ship, jack into some panels, and keep an eye on the entrance. You stay outside and mostly safe... but not in the ship."

The man rose as well, heading to his quarters and slowly disrobing as he slipped into his suit. It covered his body entirely, likely needing him to be nude due to how tight it was... and looked quite fierce as he sealed it up and retrieved his helmet.

"Come. Let's head to the airlock... Kelly will fly us in."

Grabbing his two swords and attaching their sheaths to his belt, he made his way back in and to the hallways. Kelly watched him go, her voice low as she looked to Hylia reassuringly.

"Don't worry. Hoard used to be a menacing pirate... but he's far more tame. Nothing will happen to us... I assure you."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Hylia followed, the word of Kelly reassured her, and getting in trouble was her favorite past time back on her home world, so this was nothing new for her. she made sure to keep herself in the shadow of Hoard. her right hand gripping firmly the pistol handle. Her eyes fixed on the armor, she never had the chance to see such piece of technologie on her home world.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While they made their way to the airlock, Hylia could feel the ship setting down even with its gravity field. The thumping of gear cake as they entered, Hoard allowing the ship to depressurization as a landing ramp deployed... and then the airlock opened. Humid warm air rushed in, the man moving his helmet into position as he made his way out. The ship had landed in a rather tropical forest, set down in a clearing. The old machine was an old Federation frigate, designed to likely hold twenty people before the pirate made it his personal home or the one who sold him it cut off the rooms. Guns abound meant it was tough... but they had a job to do away from the machine.

As Kelly arrived, checking her breasts briefly within a "slutty" look, the man started right off through the trees. A nearby cliff-face seemed to be his destination... as down beneath it was a tree and vine concealed compound.

"Kelly, deploy the lines."

Hoard had spoken with a grate-effect on his voice, the droid approaching with a winch-like device with three cables. It was time to descend... and Hoard was taking and clipping the first cable to Hylia.

"You first or you owe me a blowjob, newbie."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I'll go first, I was doing the same thing but without any cable when I was younger" Hylia said as she attached herself to the cable, waliking slowly toward the cliff before starting to descend it, indeed she wasn't looking very scared be the endeavor.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she'd descend, the smell of humid jungle slipped away. Instead, it was slowly replaced with the scent of sweat and machinery. She'd feel the compound beneath her feet at some point, the metal surface strong despite the over-run sections near the edges of the other buildings. She was likely on the main building, based on its size.

Hoard and Kelly weren't long after, both setting down moments later. Hoard immediately moved toward a roof access door, Kelly moving to a box on its side and opening it wide. Her eyes turned to Hylia, smiling and motioning to it.

"Think you can hack the door? We'll just be opening doors for now... so no need to get terribly worried."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Hack doors? Uhm... Never done that before, my home world wasn't really keen on technologie you know... I can alway try..." She said getting closer to Kelly

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"It's easy," Kelly moved behind her, gently guiding her hands to two circuits, "Simply find the circuit with a similar label and toggle them to be either complete or incomplete."

Guiding her hands to flip the small switches, the nearby door opened and Hoard simply walked in. Kelly pulled close, looking just over Hylia's shoulder as she spotted new labels and helped guide her hands again. Hylia could feel the nipple rings through the droid's gown, her tits pressed lightly into her back while the fembot smiled.

"Flip those in a moment... they should open the next doors."

This close, she could smell Kelly's synthetic and plastic scent... but also what seemed like the smell of a mother who nestled children. The female was cradling and supporting her, her synth-skin soft as it brushed over her fingers to reassure her grip of the switch.

"You will get used to this... I was a straight arrow before Hoard rescued me. I rubbed off on him, like he did me. After a while, you might end up quite the fierce pirate... I imagine with a cute boyfriend or girlfriend to keep you happy."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Oh... Oh thank you" Hylia said a bit uneasy at the way Kelly was speaking and touching her, still she was able to calm her a bit. Waiting for a couple of seconds Hylia flipped the switch. "You and Hoard have been together for a long time?" She asked, shivering a bit at the way Kelly was rubbing herself against her.