Haven't played since Korgonne event, how much has changed?

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
I'm trying to gauge if there is enough content to do a new playthrough on this since I burnt myself out hard ever since the Korgonne event was added, generally speaking how much new content is there to explore?

TheShepard256

A tonne. There's two new story planets (with accompanying NPCs), a new tutorial dungeon, and a bunch of other NPCs/new content added to various previous locations. Definitely enough that a new playthrough should be worth it for someone who hasn't played in years, though do be warned that the conversion to JavaScript also came with a complete UI overhaul.

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah Im noticing the UI rn, took me awhile to get the map to how it was before but it's not bad/if I only used this UI I wouldn't complain. As for content I'm currently at Tarkus and things seem like the same so I'm assuming all the content is added in the newer areas?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Off the top of my head: Syri and Gianna are now recruitable, Anno has a handful of new scenes (the threesome with Shekka might be new?) and a 'reverse' petplay where she takes Steele out for a walk. Edan can impregnate Steele.

You're so far back, you might want to locate the blog post from the last time you played and read the changelogs.