Has the "Impulse" Cheat Code been disabled or removed?

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
Has the "Impulse" cheat code been disabled for the game? I ask because I'm trying to open the Impulse menu so that I can run thru the "openDoorToTutorialCombat" selection so that I can pick up Celise because ignored her when I first went thru that section.

When I enter the "Impulse" code in the console in the Codex, I get the "Command not recognized. Please try again." message. Am I doing something wrong?

I attached my current save in case this is a bug or something.

Attachments

• Kira - 35 days.tits
    221.6 KB · Views: 12

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
Trying on the latest public version, the Impulse command doesn't work by typing it into a text box (including the Codex's Console and V-Ko's Custom Input), but it does work without; go to a screen with no buttons mapped to S or E (e.g. the Codex main menu) or hold down the Shift key, then type it in.
Thank you, that worked.

Mikea78l

Aug 31, 2021
I tried that on my laptop but it didn't work, please can anyone help me with the impulse code

TheShepard256

If I typed in grabARubbahTube it show's command not recognized
Are you trying to use the Command Console Input in the Codex's Options menu, like the OP did? Because that doesn't work; you'll have to type "impulse" on your keyboard without a text input box active (see my first post in this thread). Then, inputting "grabARubbahTube" into the text box that appears should work (don't forget to clear the box first, since whenever a screen with a text box is activated via typing the last button pressed gets automatically typed in).