Has anyone tried the new Warrior Queen set for Etheryn and can explain how it works?

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
I am excited to try it out but I just started a new playthrough after a long break so will not be able to unlock it for awhile yet. I noticed it increases her Leadership by quite a bit and wondered if that affects the Champion? Also the links to some of the abilities on the wiki are not completed yet so if someone could screenshot what the abilities do that would be great. Also what do you think about the set? Do you enjoy it? How did it perform?

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
I wrote about that set and more here if you would like to read it, it's the third post down.

As for companion leadership as far as I can tell no it offers no effect on the PC, but it does effect her summons.

Reactions: quickpawmaud

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
I wrote about that set and more here if you would like to read it, it's the third post down.

As for companion leadership as far as I can tell no it offers no effect on the PC, but it does effect her summons.
Thanks will check out your thread looks like you put a lot of work into it. Seems like your thread is exactly what I am looking for!