Harpy coding wrong-ness?

Shota-Khan

May 12, 2018
Demo build: 0.0.10
Google Chrome

I'm not sure if this is a bug or coding error. I have not started a new game for the new harpy build. In victory i do not have access to the "vaginal" option. In defeat the harpies act as if my character does not have a penis. The wording would make me think that my characters wiener is just too big, but that would seem odd as transformatives are non-existent. My character is an orc with a 16" penis.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Demo build: 0.0.10
Google Chrome

I'm not sure if this is a bug or coding error. I have not started a new game for the new harpy build. In victory i do not have access to the "vaginal" option. In defeat the harpies act as if my character does not have a penis. The wording would make me think that my characters wiener is just too big, but that would seem odd as transformatives are non-existent. My character is an orc with a 16" penis.
Too big. 16 inches is fucking big btw.

Shota-Khan

May 12, 2018
Ha ha! Oh i had no doubt about it being fucking big. It felt odd this early in the game's development for "too big" so thought of pointing it out in case of a missing... descriptor? i don't know coding jargon.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Yeah the harpies are set to 200 cubic inches and a default thickness 16 inch penis is 201.4 cubic inches. Next patch they're being upped to 300 though so it should fit then.

Reactions: wallpaper