"Hardlight Stockings And Panties" (Strap-on Mode) What's the Point? (#0.9.108-win# (but probably older))

DreamyMilk

Mar 6, 2024
so the "Hardlight Stockings And Panties" that have an Strap-on attachment gives the impression that you can Equip it on Female Characters and use it in plaice of a Dick in Sex Sean's but Hardly ANY Sex Sean's that have you use a Dick on an defeated enemy or other Sean's allow you to use the Strap-on in plaice of said Dick...

so what is the point of having a Tool meant to be used in plaice of a Dick when it seems to hardly ever leting it being able to be used as a Dick Replasement, unless a Sean is specifically made fore a "Hardlight Strap-on" in the first place?

it kind of feel like you get robber early game if you invest the "3850 credits" needed fore it when it hardly unlock anything at all.

so it feels like an BIG oversight that you hardly get to use it in normal Sean's, or the game fore some reason can't detect the fact you have a "Hardlight Strap-on" equipped at all.

atlist this is the case fore most of the Sean's i have seen on the first planet's Mhen'ga, New Texas and Tavros station, not sure fore other part's of the game so fare.

so Please Fix this wery obious oversight.

else i hope you get an Enjoyable Weekend forward, and sorry fore Ranting so mutch.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It would likely be helpful to list the scenes don't account for it. Give the developers/writers somewhere to start looking.

You're looking at the early game. I suspect they were written before Hardlight underwear was added.

DreamyMilk

Mar 6, 2024
It would likely be helpful to list the scenes don't account for it. Give the developers/writers somewhere to start looking.

You're looking at the early game. I suspect they were written before Hardlight underwear was added.
the list would be almost ALL of them in the early game...
to many to easily list all of them, and not all i have access to at my current point in game...

but to just name a few:
  • Naleen Enemies, the Girl picking um the first Pod, Zil enemies, Vanae Enemies, Flahne, Syri, Penny, Mia, and the Dryad Enconter on Mhen'ga.
  • Brandy, Oggy & Amma, Zephyr, Gianna in New Texas.
  • Liamme, Aina, Bhakar, Ilaria on Tavros Station, just to mention a few...

and i think i remember it working somewhat in the older engine from before they switched it to Java, through i might remember wrong it have been years after all...

the only one's i have fond that the "Hardlight Strap-on" works one is Aliss during His secret try on Silk Sex Sean, the one who Sell the Garment in the first place...
and Quenton in the Gym in New Texas.

Point Being there is A LOT of NPC's that the "Hardlight Strap-on" doesn't work on fore one reason or another, and probably more NPC's affected are spread out over later parts of the game as well, that i haven't gotten to yet...

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
the list would be almost ALL of them in the early game...
to many to easily list all of them, and not all i have access to at my current point in game...
If you want it fixed, you're going to have to do some legwork. In my opinion, if you want people to help you, make it as easy as possible.

For example, I went through and tested Disarming Shot on most enemies in the game. Then I posted the list of enemies it didn't work on but should. And some enemies that should be immune but aren't.

As for not having access, do what I did. Create a new character expressly to see which scenes need to account for it.
Use the Cheat Menu to level up and give yourself the best equipment, so you can skip the grinding.

Character: Text on Button, Text on Other Button, Maybe even Text on Other Other Button

Would probably be enough.

Last edited:

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
one of the main issues is that the majority of scenes with a penis also involve ejaculation, which a hard light strapon is not capable of. many of these scenes dedicate a fair amount of text to said ejaculation, so it isn't as easy to just plug in a hardlight strapon.

also, many scenes specifically account for features of a penis, things such as the presence of a knot, length, etc. these are also things that the strapon placeholder does not have.