hard mode?

C4t

Jan 5, 2019
is there a hard mode for trials in tainted space?

and if yes how do you turn it on?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There was a poll asking about interest in a 'hard mode', but if they add it, it won't be until after the JavaScript port.

However, you could improvise your own by imposing restrictions. Don't increase your stats past a certain point (or at all), for example. null_blank has a level 1 playthrough logged on this forum. While the run ended at Urbolg, I believe null_blank has said newer tools have been added to get past him.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
There was a poll asking about interest in a 'hard mode', but if they add it, it won't be until after the JavaScript port.

However, you could improvise your own by imposing restrictions. Don't increase your stats past a certain point (or at all), for example. null_blank has a level 1 playthrough logged on this forum. While the run ended at Urbolg, I believe null_blank has said newer tools have been added to get past him.

Actually, null was able to get past Urbolg with the Lust changes a few months ago.

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, this is the stop-motion animation of playing TiTS. If you feel like spending all day in real time for about 1 hour of in-game play, knock yourself out.

I did made a few suggestions to simplify the challenge so it wouldn't take so long and would still be challeging

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

C4t

Jan 5, 2019

oh okay well thanks for the answer
^w^