Happy new year! (plus, give any resolutions)

Kaida

Nov 1, 2018
Hope everyones been having a blast or chillin' whatever you usually do this night/morning.

I'm gonna exercise and eat a little healthier. Not fat yet but I'm out of shape for sure.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Happy New Year to you too. No resolution myself.

Planning is key to exercise and diet, as it always helps to know what you're getting into, and to be mentally prepared. Set January aside to get a good plan together first. Starting is always the hardest part. And you can get a candy bar or something every now and then, just don't go crazy.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I'd recommend setting a regular alarm, even for the weekends. Waking up at the same time every day can go a long ways to maintaining your schedule. I know a lot of my good habits fell apart when I went to college and had a different schedule for every day of the week.

For this new year I'm getting a car. I absolutely despise car shopping, but I need to replace my current junk pile with something more functional. Here's hoping I get through it without the stress killing me.:negativeman:

Reactions: Kaida

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Happy new year.

I don't normally do the new year resolution thing, but this year my goal is to finish my last semester in college. Almost nobody in my family finished college (except for one other person), and some didn't even complete high school, so this will be an achievement of sorts for me if I can manage.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Good lord, where to begin.

For starters, I'm gonna get a job and hold it down.

Next, I'm gonna get a bunch of bad habits I have in check.

Then I'm gonna sort out the menagerie of mental issues I have. Try and recover from the persistent clusterfuck that was last year, and harden myself so that it wont happen again, and I dont have to worry about stress induced headaches and mild panic attacks.

And lastly, I'm going to improve my overall demeanor. Just be a better person in general. Especially to my family, who I've been a bit of a shithead to.

I got a lot ahead of me. And it's most likely gonna be the toughest thing I've ever gone through. But I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it, and I'm gonna make my family proud!

Wish me luck, guys!

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Probably whack off less, honestly. For personal reasons.

Probably actually work out. Because I'm pretty sure goth girls don't like wide bois.

Commit to stuff and abandon less projects or ideas.

Etc.

Kaida

Nov 1, 2018
Also I'm going to commit to a better schedule and plan what projects/ideas I had for my spare time. I have way too many of those metaphorical irons in the fire sometimes.