Happy 10 Year Anniversary TiTS!

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
It's been a wild ride so far, hasn't it?! Ten years since the end of the successful Offbeatr! Ok, this post is like a day or so late, my apologies. But still, TEN YEARS! Isn't that amazing? Look how far we've come, how much has been done! A whole new game has started and progressed in that time, too! So much has happened, so many characters made, so much fiction written! I hope the last ten years have been kind to everyone. Happy Anniversary TiTS and its diligent staff! Below you'll find the actual e-mail I got ten years ago that denoted the beginning of this amazing project, it's been slightly edited and the link to the image in the upper left hand corner obviously doesn't work any longer, but details. Here's to many years of more fun and community!

vEJpslP.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Here's to Fen and Co, and to many boobies!

Also, holy fuck I knew these games were money makers but I didn't know it was that massive lol!

• Haha
Reactions: criticAlls

squeak

May 1, 2023
wow, it's 10 years old?! i remember playing it when it came out... and before that, playing days-worth of CoC. i feel old.

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
Here's to Fen and Co, and to many boobies!

Also, holy fuck I knew these games were money makers but I didn't know it was that massive lol!
So many boobies, ALL the boobies! And lol, right? It was pretty nuts! I recall the project made actual news headlines and was a huge reason other crowd funding websites got going and why they started allowing adult content.

wow, it's 10 years old?! i remember playing it when it came out... and before that, playing days-worth of CoC. i feel old.
HAH, right? I remember playing CoC back when it was just an unnamed text game without any fancy UI or anything, too. I recall I submitted a suggestion on how to expand the sand witch that had recently come out at the time, he suggested I make a whole thing of it and what not but I was in college at the time and didn't have the time or energy to learn the coding needed to do so. Regardless, hard to believe it's been a decade. So neat!

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
Thanks for the post. I have only been around for a little over 5 years but it has been a wild ride with a lot of preg. :)
Absolutely! Glad you've been around, even if not the whole ten years, and been enjoying the ride!