Handy-Dandy TF

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Ok, so ignoring the cringy title, here's my question for the day: Which transformation item do you feel would be the most useful or convenient to have irl?

For me, it'd be any that gives you wings because it seems like it would make travel easier (especially if we're talking long distances).

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Galomax:

Ability to change how you look? Check.
However many limbs or regeneration as your biomass can allow? Check.
Essentially immortal? Check.
Only need to survive off of fluids but can eat essentially everything? Check.
Squeeze through tiniest of spaces? Check.

Only downsides?
Have to keep hydrated and body above freezing temperatures. Technology will fix that.
Possible degradation of overall intelligence for the next generation. Diligent education will fix that.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I fucking deserve chest hair, damnit.
Definitely not the chemicals in the water that heighten estrogen levels and turn the frikin' frogs gay.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Galomax:

Ability to change how you look? Check.
However many limbs or regeneration as your biomass can allow? Check.
Essentially immortal? Check.
Only need to survive off of fluids but can eat essentially everything? Check.
Squeeze through tiniest of spaces? Check.

Only downsides?
Have to keep hydrated and body above freezing temperatures. Technology will fix that.
Possible degradation of overall intelligence for the next generation. Diligent education will fix that.
In my opinion, Galomax's biggest downside is the fact that you lose your human appearance. It's super useful, but even if governments and private corporations weren't scrambling to get a literal piece of you for testing (and, let's be real here, your genes could very well harbor the secret for immortality, SOMEONE is going to be sending hitmen after you and I honestly don't even blame them), you'd be completely socially isolated if you ever revealed your actual body. There are definitely ways around this, like stuffing yourself into a specially-made skin tight suit or something, but it would still be really stressful to keep track of all day, every day. On paper, Galomax effectively gives you superpowers and no other mod in the game really comes close to that, aside from maybe the Treatment, which has the POTENTIAL (not guaranteed) to give you incredible height and near-inhuman levels of strength, but the cost for it is a lot higher than most other mods and there really aren't that many chances to use those specific powers in most people's day to day lives.

Rather ironically, considering everything I just said about standing out, however, I feel like I'd take Dove Balm as my ideal irl TF. Mostly because I feel like angel wings would be a lot more socially acceptable than being a full-on goo creature, and the ability to fly is incredibly useful from a fun and utility perspective. I might get some odd looks every now and then depending on how tightly I could fold them against my back to try to keep them hidden, but I feel like it would be a lot more of a positive than a negative as far as social perception goes once the fuss died down.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
In my opinion, Galomax's biggest downside is the fact that you lose your human appearance. It's super useful, but even if governments and private corporations weren't scrambling to get a literal piece of you for testing (and, let's be real here, your genes could very well harbor the secret for immortality, SOMEONE is going to be sending hitmen after you and I honestly don't even blame them), you'd be completely socially isolated if you ever revealed your actual body. There are definitely ways around this, like stuffing yourself into a specially-made skin tight suit or something, but it would still be really stressful to keep track of all day, every day. On paper, Galomax effectively gives you superpowers and no other mod in the game really comes close to that, aside from maybe the Treatment, which has the POTENTIAL (not guaranteed) to give you incredible height and near-inhuman levels of strength, but the cost for it is a lot higher than most other mods and there really aren't that many chances to use those specific powers in most people's day to day lives.

Rather ironically, considering everything I just said about standing out, however, I feel like I'd take Dove Balm as my ideal irl TF. Mostly because I feel like angel wings would be a lot more socially acceptable than being a full-on goo creature, and the ability to fly is incredibly useful from a fun and utility perspective. I might get some odd looks every now and then depending on how tightly I could fold them against my back to try to keep them hidden, but I feel like it would be a lot more of a positive than a negative as far as social perception goes once the fuss died down.
Um pretty sure fhe OP meant in the context of the TiTSverse.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Unironically: probably the (male) Treatment.

Immediately and forever lose all your mental hangups (depression, anxiety, social awkwardness), gain significant empathy, become physically larger and stronger, huge boost to sexual stamina and prowess. Basically just makes you swole and happy all the time. Plus sexual pheromones that the ladies find intoxicating.

Gotta account for the sliiiiight chance it turns you into a cum-hungry trapboi but hey, gotta play the odds.