[HALP] Scene Tagging

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
This is a pretty simple thing but something that would take me a TON of time to do alone. Basically, what I need you to do is let me know when you hit a scene that is missing an appropriate status effect - for instance, sex with Kiro that doesn't wind up covering you in jizz or blowing up your belly a bit.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPORTING A SCENE:

1. Post in this thread.
  2. Briefly say what's missing: "Kiro didn't actually pump cum into me"
  3. Include a few lines from the scene so I can find it quickly in the code: "Scene: Throwing back her head, Kiro totally shot lots of spunk into you. Yep, you feel totally cumflated, but stagger away just fine because Fen forgot to write the code to actually put it inside you."
  4. Wait for your post to be deleted from this thread - to keep it from getting clogged up, I will be purging posts as I fix them rather than cluttering up the thread.

Thanks for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Three off-topic posts deleted. If you would like to discuss the particulars of this system, please establish a different system to do it in.

Regarding the suggestion that I just "CTR+F" "LoadIn," that isn't useful, since much I'm what I'm looking for are scenes that are missing "LoadIn" functions.

Fixed posts will be pruned as I consider it unlikely that the same scene will be reported more than once or twice, particularly since I have not yet received a single actionable report - in spite of a frontpage plug.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Male Raskvel said:
You moan happily around the big, purple cock in your mouth, spreading your tongue along its sleek underside, allowing the pounding you’re taking from behind do all the forward work, and are rewarded a moment later when the raskvel clutches your snowy white braided hair reactively and groans in exultant orgasm, shooting a thick load down your throat.
Seems like that should add Orally-Filled.

plantigrade-sermon

Apr 24, 2019
Many scenes of vaginal sex on Mhen'ga don't count as ending rut.

Putting it in Zil vag, affectionately or otherwise, doesn't end rut.
Sexing Penny in any way doesn't end rut.
The Naleen can't help Steele out.
And plant women don't do it either (but that's valid).

I don't know if a Cunt Snake, or losing to Kerokoras, will do the job.

plantigrade-sermon

Apr 24, 2019
Knocking up the virgin Vanae in deep jungle did not end rut. I took a virginity and the fluff says the Codex wants to register the child, but did not end rut.
Submitting to Kerokoras did not end rut. Kerokoras is pretty sure the seed took, but is she just always wrong?

A

Athena

Knocking up the virgin Vanae in deep jungle did not end rut. I took a virginity and the fluff says the Codex wants to register the child, but did not end rut.
Submitting to Kerokoras did not end rut. Kerokoras is pretty sure the seed took, but is she just always wrong?

I was wondering about those. Maybe Rut status wasn't a thing at the time? It really does make it clear that you got them pregnant...

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Part of the code that determines if a npc gets pregnant, also ends rut if it does. In those two cases, the npc doesn't actually get pregnant, it is just flavor text, so the preg code is never used. So the coder would have to code that in specifically. I think it should but that isn't my call, so I will leave it to Jacques or Fen to do it if they want.

I guess I could talk to Fen to see if he wants me to handle it.

Last edited:

Vilis

Nov 21, 2019
I had my virgin human female character choose "Ride her" when having sex with Erika, but she was still a virgin afterwards. The sex scene made it clear that she was penetrated, as far as I can recall.

tubefree4

May 19, 2019
When Steele give Celise a cumbubble and play with her tentacle, there are no tag after the scene.
The tentacles inside your clenching cavity spray the thick salve of your hot jism deep into your body, the potent issue painting your vagina folds ivory.

ElAcechador

May 7, 2016
While it does virtually nothing (it only interacts with True Doll at the moment), the cockHoleChange() function meant for urethral penetration isn't used in most of the scenes involving that.

For the player character:

Scenes that have it:
* getGiantDickTailfilledWhileEatingSeraOut
* crystalGooSounding
* winVsKorgonneAndMakeHerLoveTheBigDeeeeek
* agreeToElectroStim

Scenes that should have it:
* naynaDockingForHyperPCs
* sweatBunHyperCockDock
* dockingSeasonBiiiiyaaatch
* azraHyperDocking

Scenes that might need it?:
* yepGetInMyBallsUBitch
* wsanWinsAgainstRoz

Scenes that have the wrong one:
* loseAndGetHyperDooooocked (has pc.cockChange() instead of cockHoleChange)
* zDomCeliseGo (same thing)

For the NPCs:
Scenes that have it:
* fuckRenvrasUrethra
* ilariaCumSlurp

Scenes that should have it:
* amberAndCelisePutOnAShow

Even though the tag does nothing, it's the sort fo thing that makes it useful to quickly lookup all scenes containing urethral (at least for "dick-havers", but only the crystal goo caters to "pussy-havers" as well). Could also be nice to have some flavor text to highlight the "weirdest virginity loss!" (as the milk thief comments put it) you just had.

Reactions: Kesil and William.

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Alright, I added checks to functions that actually needed them. I also added pc.cockChange(); to all the functions with cockHoleChange, because as far as I'm concerned, getting your dick rammed should count as effectively for losing your virginity as jamming it in something else.

Thanks for this!

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Not really exactly what you said you were looking for but here is an inconsistency. In the tour with Lieve she says,

"She sighs and shakes her head. “It’s getting better, though. People are coming out of their houses more, talking to us. A few even trust us enough to let us do the policing, now. We’ve broken up a few brawls, stopped robbers and the like. The Goldies in cities we took years ago are all proper citizens of the Federation now, I’m told. The people living here will be too, in a year or two. They just need time to adjust, that’s all.”"

at the very first stop. However, in a previous conversation she said citizens of the Federation are all veterans. This implies there are Gold Myr in the Federation army, or, as seems more likely, the word citizen has been used consistently with other content.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
The venom fuck scene at the end of Lieve's tour failed to recognize that Katie has three pussies, it repeatedly referred to only one.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
This is at the end of the scene with Alex and Shelling from the Travos Bar. Katie (the PC) has three pussies.

Your body tenses from all of the assplay and wracks itself in a fierce orgasm only seconds later. Sellesy pulls free, watching your pussy squirt and digs one of her fingers into your backside to really work every drop of climaxing out of you. The red-skinned girl coos in amusement but you miss what she’s saying; face-pressed into Alex’s crotch, you pass out.

TheShepard256

The venom fuck scene at the end of Lieve's tour failed to recognize that Katie has three pussies, it repeatedly referred to only one.
This is at the end of the scene with Alex and Shelling from the Travos Bar. Katie (the PC) has three pussies.

Your body tenses from all of the assplay and wracks itself in a fierce orgasm only seconds later. Sellesy pulls free, watching your pussy squirt and digs one of her fingers into your backside to really work every drop of climaxing out of you. The red-skinned girl coos in amusement but you miss what she’s saying; face-pressed into Alex’s crotch, you pass out.
These, and other instances like them, are (usually) simply the writer of that scene not accounting for the possibility of Steele having more than one pussy. Too many scenes have that issue for anyone to reasonably go back and update all of them to account for it. It's the same or similar for multiple cocks, any number of breasts other than two, tail-genitals and non-bipedalism.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
vagina error tag while masturbating (in the ass) with the dildo found on FIRST-14

, but that’s just the cummies talking as your eyes roll back with the all-consuming anal bliss. Your Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript() clench ooze a bit of girl-cum between your thighs and onto the dildo and your hand, in turn cranking your frenetic orgasm up a few more degrees. In the wake of that climax, you feel contented and a bit ashamed, but also tempted to go again next time you need release

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Lumi victory sex on Takus. Dildo in ass

Your Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript() shudders and begins to release a near-constant stream of honey in sympathetic orgasm. The slick liquid utterly soaks your thighs before trickling down to drench the towel you’re sitting on. Lumi’s own citrusy girlcum sprays out of her swollen pussy like it’s a fucking geyser, contributing to the wet mess as it mixes with your own ecstatic release. You can’t help grinning at the sight of her cute face drooling and squealing with whorish ecstasy. After a blissfully long moment, you and Lumi finally wind down from your climaxes. “Damn- we should- do this again-” is the first thing she says between ragged breaths. You merely nod, too dazed from the afterglow to bother formulating a proper response. Slowly, Lumi begins to stand up and pull the dildo out of your asshole with the sheer power of her Gabilani vagina. It’s actually an amazing sight to watch her hold the toy inside despite the abundant lubrication drooling down its length, h

EDIT: I should've added I'm a female half-ausar with one vagina and no extra genitals.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Vigina error while trying to unlock door with ass on Kiro's rescue mission.

Lock Picking...?​

Taking a moment to perfectly line up your narrow ass with the wall-cock, you ease yourself back, trying to relax. The ‘control rod’ isn’t lubricated in the slightest, but for some reason, it’s able to glide inside as easily as the wettest, sloppiest cock. You push back until your asscheeks are squishing against the wall, nearly pressing the adjustment buttons in the process, your Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript() moist enough to leave a pussy-print behind. Red lights flash above while a warning buzz blares from the wall behind. Uh oh. A flush of warm, gut-filling goo floods into, pleasantly at first. Then the shock hits you. Like lightning bottle-fed directly into your backdoor, electricity fans out into your tightly-clustered, vulnerable nerves, making your entire body spasm and shake. Girl-cum cascades down your thighs. You feel like an orange being squeezed, like everything is clamping and fluttering and forcing you to expel your girlish joy in a puddle on the floor. You were already a squirter, but you squirt even harder than normal, unleashing a truly titanic deluge that never seems to end. Long past the end of your normal orgasmic gushing, you drool more. Your Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript() weep with electrochemically-induced ecstasy. If that neon rod wasn’t aligned to arc upwards, you would have slipped off it already. Instead, it holds you upright through the longest, cunt-draining climax you can remember, forcing you to rain your fertile fluids all over the floor until you lack the strength to hold yourself up any longer. Only then do the shocks abate, and the dildo abruptly goes flaccid, letting you slide onto the floor like the well-fucked buttslut that you feel like.

ElAcechador

May 7, 2016
Vigina error while trying to unlock door with ass on Kiro's rescue mission.

Lock Picking...?​

Taking a moment to perfectly line up your narrow ass with the wall-cock, you ease yourself back, trying to relax. The ‘control rod’ isn’t lubricated in the slightest, but for some reason, it’s able to glide inside as easily as the wettest, sloppiest cock. You push back until your asscheeks are squishing against the wall, nearly pressing the adjustment buttons in the process, your Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript() moist enough to leave a pussy-print behind. Red lights flash above while a warning buzz blares from the wall behind. Uh oh. A flush of warm, gut-filling goo floods into, pleasantly at first. Then the shock hits you. Like lightning bottle-fed directly into your backdoor, electricity fans out into your tightly-clustered, vulnerable nerves, making your entire body spasm and shake. Girl-cum cascades down your thighs. You feel like an orange being squeezed, like everything is clamping and fluttering and forcing you to expel your girlish joy in a puddle on the floor. You were already a squirter, but you squirt even harder than normal, unleashing a truly titanic deluge that never seems to end. Long past the end of your normal orgasmic gushing, you drool more. Your Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript() weep with electrochemically-induced ecstasy. If that neon rod wasn’t aligned to arc upwards, you would have slipped off it already. Instead, it holds you upright through the longest, cunt-draining climax you can remember, forcing you to rain your fertile fluids all over the floor until you lack the strength to hold yourself up any longer. Only then do the shocks abate, and the dildo abruptly goes flaccid, letting you slide onto the floor like the well-fucked buttslut that you feel like.
These should go in the "Tits bug reports" subforum. This thread is for incorrect scene tagging (meaning when the effects a scene is expected to have aren't applied properly because of a programming error), but what you're reporting looks more like just scenes that don't properly check that the player has a suitable/usable pussy before using it.

You might want to move these to a separate thread and also provide saves so the issues can be reproduced.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Neither victory rides nor defeat sex with Jasvalla take vaginal virginity. Both cases really should.

Victory > Fuck > Ride Her > (Any choice):

Your middle is swollen outwards by the time she relaxes, dropping her head to the dirt with a gratified sigh, your womb and pussy utterly stuffed with alabaster glory, oozing heavily back out around her girth and knot.
You tighten your grip as orgasm overtakes you, choking her a little, making her writhe wonderfully as your pussy explodes in sensuous delight once again, milking that thick piece of meat for all it’s worth.

Victory > Fuck > Ride Her > (before the choice):

It’s also inescapably thrilling, the danger of it, nakedly using this psycho’s addictive bitch-breaker like this, exhilaration filling your veins.

Your thick thighs work harder and harder, finally clutching her hard around her muscular waist as your pussy shivers, and then crimps up in savage orgasm, girl-cum dripping down her fist-like knot as you whiplash on top of her, riding out those wonderful pulses with ecstatic groans.

Defeat (both pages):

You tense up and whimper as Jasvalla gently presses home, her cock-head stretching your entrance , taking your virginity in one sharp, liquid movement, and then, when it feels like it can’t take anymore, lets her inside in a spurt of girl-cum, your cunt suddenly introduced to several inches of throbbing, studded dzaan cock. You cry out as you feel your hymen tear.
And then with a glorying moan and a tightening of her hands on your melons and thick thigh she ejaculates, thick, gloopy warmth pouring out into you deep, and there’s no denying how satisfying it feels when it enters your womb, swelling out that space within you with fertile, addictive dzaan cum.

On the same page as the second, there's an unrelated spelling error that really bothers me.
When you wake, you find you have been propped up with your gear beneath the bows of a tree

Defeat Zil male with Lust while wearing Atma Armour Mk. I. The lust trigger in victory dialogue appears to not check for the Airtight armour tag, despite appearing to be a pheromone effect.
“I’ve never lost to an alien before. Are you going to breed me?" Regardless of your choice, his essence is flooding the air between you and driving your body to take him up on his offer. What do you do? (L: +25)

Edit: Oh right, here's a save file so you can read how this character is still a vaginal and anal virgin - while also being very addicted to Jas-jizz.
Double edit: Reworked post.

Attachments

• Kara (F) - 20Hrs 41Mins, 9 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    615.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

UndernMiner

Feb 27, 2023
On Mhen'ga, during some of the plant encounters it states your character sneezes twice.
These sneezes do not affect states such as "Sneezing Tits"