[HALP] Scene Tagging

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Fenoxo, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Fenoxo

Fenoxo Corrupter of Tainted Space
    Staff Member

This is a pretty simple thing but something that would take me a TON of time to do alone. Basically, what I need you to do is let me know when you hit a scene that is missing an appropriate status effect - for instance, sex with Kiro that doesn't wind up covering you in jizz or blowing up your belly a bit.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPORTING A SCENE:

1. Post in this thread.
    2. Briefly say what's missing: "Kiro didn't actually pump cum into me"
    3. Include a few lines from the scene so I can find it quickly in the code: "Scene: Throwing back her head, Kiro totally shot lots of spunk into you. Yep, you feel totally cumflated, but stagger away just fine because Fen forgot to write the code to actually put it inside you."
    4. Wait for your post to be deleted from this thread - to keep it from getting clogged up, I will be purging posts as I fix them rather than cluttering up the thread.

Thanks for your support!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Fenoxo, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
  2. Fenoxo

Staff Member

Three off-topic posts deleted. If you would like to discuss the particulars of this system, please establish a different system to do it in.

Regarding the suggestion that I just "CTR+F" "LoadIn," that isn't useful, since much I'm what I'm looking for are scenes that are missing "LoadIn" functions.

Fixed posts will be pruned as I consider it unlikely that the same scene will be reported more than once or twice, particularly since I have not yet received a single actionable report - in spite of a frontpage plug.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Seems like that should add Orally-Filled.

4. plantigrade-sermon

plantigrade-sermon Active Member

Many scenes of vaginal sex on Mhen'ga don't count as ending rut.

Putting it in Zil vag, affectionately or otherwise, doesn't end rut.
    Sexing Penny in any way doesn't end rut.
    The Naleen can't help Steele out.
    And plant women don't do it either (but that's valid).

I don't know if a Cunt Snake, or losing to Kerokoras, will do the job.

5. DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie Well-Known Member
    Creator

Rut only ends if the sex results in pregnancy.

Athena likes this.
  6. plantigrade-sermon

plantigrade-sermon Active Member

Knocking up the virgin Vanae in deep jungle did not end rut. I took a virginity and the fluff says the Codex wants to register the child, but did not end rut.
    Submitting to Kerokoras did not end rut. Kerokoras is pretty sure the seed took, but is she just always wrong?

7. Athena

Athena Well-Known Member

I was wondering about those. Maybe Rut status wasn't a thing at the time? It really does make it clear that you got them pregnant...

8. DrunkZombie

Creator

Part of the code that determines if a npc gets pregnant, also ends rut if it does. In those two cases, the npc doesn't actually get pregnant, it is just flavor text, so the preg code is never used. So the coder would have to code that in specifically. I think it should but that isn't my call, so I will leave it to Jacques or Fen to do it if they want.

I guess I could talk to Fen to see if he wants me to handle it.

#8 DrunkZombie, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  9. DrunkZombie

Creator

Good news, Fen said I could handle it. I shall do so when I get a chance and put a little DZ flair into it while I'm at it.

Athena likes this.
  10. Vilis

Vilis Member

I had my virgin human female character choose "Ride her" when having sex with Erika, but she was still a virgin afterwards. The sex scene made it clear that she was penetrated, as far as I can recall.

11. tubefree4

tubefree4 New Member

When Steele give Celise a cumbubble and play with her tentacle, there are no tag after the scene.

12. ElAcechador

ElAcechador Active Member

While it does virtually nothing (it only interacts with True Doll at the moment), the cockHoleChange() function meant for urethral penetration isn't used in most of the scenes involving that.

For the player character:

Scenes that have it:
    * getGiantDickTailfilledWhileEatingSeraOut
    * crystalGooSounding
    * winVsKorgonneAndMakeHerLoveTheBigDeeeeek
    * agreeToElectroStim

Scenes that should have it:
    * naynaDockingForHyperPCs
    * sweatBunHyperCockDock
    * dockingSeasonBiiiiyaaatch
    * azraHyperDocking

Scenes that might need it?:
    * yepGetInMyBallsUBitch
    * wsanWinsAgainstRoz

Scenes that have the wrong one:
    * loseAndGetHyperDooooocked (has pc.cockChange() instead of cockHoleChange)
    * zDomCeliseGo (same thing)

For the NPCs:
    Scenes that have it:
    * fuckRenvrasUrethra
    * ilariaCumSlurp

Scenes that should have it:
    * amberAndCelisePutOnAShow

Even though the tag does nothing, it's the sort fo thing that makes it useful to quickly lookup all scenes containing urethral (at least for "dick-havers", but only the crystal goo caters to "pussy-havers" as well). Could also be nice to have some flavor text to highlight the "weirdest virginity loss!" (as the milk thief comments put it) you just had.

Kesil and William. like this.
  13. Fenoxo

Staff Member

Alright, I added checks to functions that actually needed them. I also added pc.cockChange(); to all the functions with cockHoleChange, because as far as I'm concerned, getting your dick rammed should count as effectively for losing your virginity as jamming it in something else.

Thanks for this!

SeriousBlueJewel likes this.