Halp mutiple tails

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
Soooo i just found out that you can have multiple cock tails by getting a cockvine and foxfire/frostfire

So i wanted to know if you can have both multlple cock and cunt tails i tried doing it for a bit and failed soo yeah

Im guessing its not in the game yet so if thats the case then i hope it gets implemented and if it is in the game then im stupid so please help me

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I don't think you can't get a cockvine and a cuntsnake at the same time without editing the savefile. This is because you can only have one type of tail, the game is coded that way. However, you can have different flags for that tail, including cock and cunt.

So, if you want to have both, you need to use the save editor and activate both flags, cock and cunt, you can change to a different type of tail if you want.

Sadly, both types of tail genitalia are coded to be parasitic, which closes a lot of doors for imaginative transformations, although with clever editing you can bend the rules a little. Still your tail genitalia will be treated as parasitic by everyone.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You can only have multiples of one. You can't legit have multiples of both.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Even if you have multiple tails with parasitic tailcock/cunts, pretty much just about every scene involving them don't usually accommodate for the fact that the PC has multiples of them anyways.

I know for my save edited PC, slapped both flags for my tails, and since he is a trappy Kaithrit, I like to pretend that one tail has a cock and one has the vagoo instead of both tails having both genitals. :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As far devs said many times option to have more than one type of tail on PC won't be suported at all.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Sadly, both types of tail genitalia are coded to be parasitic, which closes a lot of doors for imaginative transformations, although with clever editing you can bend the rules a little. Still your tail genitalia will be treated as parasitic by everyone.
well as far as i know the tetntatool tails aren't considered parasitic