Halloween Feedback

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
So, I'm not gonna pretend I'm not fishing for some extra ego/self-esteem, but the blog comments were pretty sparse on feedback about the different Halloween events themselves. What are your favorites?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
So, I'm not gonna pretend I'm not fishing for some extra ego/self-esteem, but the blog comments were pretty sparse on feedback about the different Halloween events themselves. What are your favorites?

Holiday and the Demon-TF.

Will there be Demon-TF's in the game eventually?

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015
You overdid the bimbo stuff, but I like Samus so it's an equal trade. i really liked the centaurification though.

Holiday and the Demon-TF.

Will there be Demon-TF's in the game eventually?

There's like 2 items that are ready for coding that do so. I think one got subsumed by the other though. either way, it's deffo on the list of things Soon™ afaik

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Anno-dragon costume option on ship when? :3

Otherwise they were all equally fun except the metroid one. I dunno what, but it felt lacking.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I enjoyed the centaur suit in the end. There was something really thrilling about it when I read through it all. Wouldn't even mind that it's permanent.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I do wish one can do some of the content without forced TF, as I rarely use TF items, but overall it was good.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015

I second this notion.

Favorite was the Armor, second favorite was helmet cause Squeee~

Party where Steele invites all his waifus when?

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
I do wish one can do some of the content without forced TF, as I rarely use TF items, but overall it was good.

I feel the same way, the forced TFing doesn't really suit me. However, I did quite like the Samus Aran and centaur scenes.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
You overdid the bimbo stuff, but I like Samus so it's an equal trade. i really liked the centaurification though.
Woo! I actually really enjoyed the Samus stuff, but I didn't write that, Adjatha did. Pretty sure the idea sprang up from an image someone did where a metroid on a girl's head kept getting bigger as she got more bimbo.

Anyhoo, glad people liked the centaur stuff I did :D Night!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I tried the Goblin Suit, the Bimbo Merc Helm, and both options for the Amazon Armor; haven't done the refuse all options or the centaur yet (Was pregnant at the time so couldn't use that option).

Got to say my favorite of the three is the Amazon one with the Party Hard option, though I did notice that going Amazon felt a lot like the effects of Bro Brew from what I read. 

Though I do wonder who the person who sent you the invite to the party was, did we ever figure it out? I might have missed the part where we learn who sent the message.

Edit: Alright did the centaur scenes and the mask ones. Mask is a bit disapointing, but it fits the spoopy theme just fine. Centaur stuff is great, though I don't see the difference between choosing either sister in the penis route.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I really liked that amazon armor one! Whoever wrote that should get a raise!

Eventually.jpg.

Got to say my favorite of the three is the Amazon one with the Party Hard option, though I did notice that going Amazon felt a lot like the effects of Bro Brew from what I read. 

Yep -- Amazon was even supposed to give you Brute Speech; dunno if that made it in. Totally supposed to be fem-bro.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
 I really liked all of them for different reasons, despite Metroid references flying right past my head. I really hope that Holiday will pop up again some day. Can't decide between Leithan Twins and Tails Couple when it comes to my favorite scene smut-wise.

Thank you all, guys.

P.S. As a side note, I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to tell me why exactly kaithrit males got hit hard with the femboy stick?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
P.S. As a side note, I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to tell me why exactly kaithrit males got hit hard with the femboy stick?

Because Kaithrit males look a heck of a lot more feminine than most males do, to the point that at a distance you'd have a hard time telling a male kaithrit from a female one?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Nope, it is the cause. The males are naturally effeminate. Most even have small breasts and will lactate when a/their female is pregnant.

The kaithrit males are naturally effeminate because they got hit by the femboy stick. He's asking why the developers hit them with said stick.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yep -- Amazon was even supposed to give you Brute Speech; dunno if that made it in. Totally supposed to be fem-bro.

None of the events will give any perks. I think this is because, and I'm just assuming here, but a perk should be something that is earned by choice or trial instead of a one-time sex-off. Like it would make more sense to gain a perk if Steele chose to drink a pill, knowing there are side effects, and the perk manifests over time after several changes happen, or the perk is earned after some rigorous training, or after voluntarily saying yes to a sketchy person who is obviously going to change Steele. Since this event's focus was primarily physical transformations and spooky sex, having a perk earned while running through the event might seem out of place. Besides, if that one choice was going to give a perk, then all the choices should be expected to be given perks too.

I do like the idea of gaining Bimbo/Brute Speech independent of gender or sex though.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Nope, it is the cause. The males are naturally effeminate. Most even have small breasts and will lactate when a/their female is pregnant.

They were wrote to be that way because of some Watsonian reasons, and those are what I'm curious about. It seems strange to me that TiTS' main resident race of cat people was chosen to fill that role since IRL male felines are nothing like that. Kaithrit lore doesn't have any real explanation for that either.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
For the same reason anything gets written any given way: girly cat-boys got the writers' rocks off and it suited the character they wanted to write, so that's what they wrote.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
For the same reason anything gets written any given way: girly cat-boys got the writers' rocks off and it suited the character they wanted to write, so that's what they wrote.

AFAIK there haven't been any named/static kaithrit male NPCs or scenes that has featured them before you wrote one for the event. So I'm perplexed that a major race got a trait that doesn't have an explanation in their lore AND for a long time wasn't even used as a fetish fuel.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah the Male Centaur scene with the Leithan twins was amazing and one of the hottest taur scenes I've ever had the privilege of bearing witness to. Seeing my PC going on a breeding spree with them both and all the other patrons made for the best Halloween experience I've had this year. Thanks for the steamy, lewd and spoopy Halloween Fen.

(+1 for Kaithrit baby momma bailing out my PC when the fuzz showed up)

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
I didn't like it. Holiday admitting to being a copkiller, a murderer and a slaver took me out of the event and made my character seem like a brainless bimbo before they put on the suit. I only redid the event to see if I could confront her and put her in the ground afterwards. No such luck there.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I didn't like it. Holiday admitting to being a copkiller, a murderer and a slaver took me out of the event and made my character seem like a brainless bimbo before they put on the suit. I only redid the event to see if I could confront her and put her in the ground afterwards. No such luck there.

I'm not sure where you got the 'slaver' part and for all we know she may have been bullshiting us about the alleged murder.

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
I'm not sure where you got the 'slaver' part and for all we know she may have been bullshiting us about the alleged murder.

Goblin suit. When you pick it she makes comments that are suspicious as fuck, like how that suit was part of a couples set and how she doesn't want any more trouble for giving out the male "Ghost" costume. Which with the apparent physical and mental reprogramming of the suit and the fact that the party gets broken up by men in black and then the police after they notice you and your costume, makes it kind of clear that the slave affect of the costume wasn't just a bit of interesting eroticism.

I find it easier to believe Colenso that Celise is Victor's actual child and the PC is a brainwashed sucker, than believe Holiday is just bullshiting.

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015
I liked the Armor (both paths) but I really enjoyed the Centaur the most. the only thing I felt was disappointing was that the Centaur piece was the only one that could be male themed as the others have breast growth which I don't like on my male characters.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I think all the costumes did pretty well for what they set out to do. though more choice with some of them instead of just bimboification would've been nice.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
I think all the costumes did pretty well for what they set out to do. though more choice with some of them instead of just bimboification would've been nice.

?, Only the helmet did bimbofication