Half sexed Elf?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
From the interactions with Kas I know if you sex her, she can give you transformations much like her body parts or in most cases mare pussy and bigger cock/gives you a cock? I'm not sure if I buggered up somehow on my Catfolk route but in the temple she gives my lady champ a cock.. anyway my question is to those that either played a half sexed Elf or even a bloke I suppose, does Kas offer you a pussy?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
She offered my dickgirl wyld elf Champ a pussy, and I'm pretty sure that was before I turned Buttslut Mode on. So, the answer's yes, maybe requiring Buttslut Mode to be turned off.

The Buttslut button has nothing to do with it. I never turn it off and get Kas's horse-pussy offer.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
The Buttslut button has nothing to do with it. I never turn it off and get Kas's horse-pussy offer.
when does she offer it, I keep getting done up the ass.. if i pick get fucked.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
when does she offer it, I keep getting done up the ass.. if i pick get fucked.

'Get Doggied' or 'Take It Doggy' are the scenes where she does it. Either when you have sex after beating Alissa or when you have sex in Kas's magic mansion. Accepting makes you grow a virgin horse pussy, that she immediately fucks.

Looks like you only get one chance to accept getting transformed in each of Kas's scenes, so if you reject the pussy at the Winter City and then reject it in her mansion, she won't ask again (unless this changes in a later patch, or is a bug).