Half-Breeds

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Hey all! I'm trying to make my 'perfect' character and was wondering what you guys thought would be considered a Half-Breed?

Start out as Human, maybe grow a tail and ears for a Lupine half-breed?

Thoughts?

What do you consider a half-breed?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

An exact half Lupine would be: tail ears and fur from the hands with padded palms and fingers with the claws or nails and the knees down same thing with the hands. Now just tail and ears is a quarter breed or half-Ausar.
But it depends on the species exactly like the Lupines. So I can't tell you what I think a half breed is and to me half breed is offensive or holds a negative connotation.

Reactions: Ravengem

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
An exact half Lupine would be: tail ears and fur from the hands with padded palms and fingers with the claws or nails and the knees down same thing with the hands. Now just tail and ears is a quarter breed or half-Ausar.
But it depends on the species exactly like the Lupines. So I can't tell you what I think a half breed is and to me half breed is offensive or holds a negative connotation.

Gotcha! Good thinking!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheShepard256

Generally speaking, hybrids should have traits from both parents. For example, hybrids between lupines and non-furry races typically have the ears, tail, limbs and genitals of a lupine while lacking body/face fur and having having a humanoid (i.e. non-muzzled) face, with the rest of them depending on their other half: half-humans (e.g. Berwyn) have pale-to-dark skin, half-orcs (e.g. Solveig) have green skin and tusks, and half-jotuns (eg. frost pup) have bluish skin and are taller than lupines but shorter than jotuns.