Gweyr

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Gweyr was right in fighting through the minions to reach the villain and save the hostage yes, even though they were indoctrinated young men and women from the village.
It was a messy situation that they had little other choice if they wanted to resolve.

Sanders too was 'right' in sending her away, it might not have been 'just' but it was true as he mentions being seen to punish her with exile was the best way to keep the families of the slaughtered youths from seeking revenge in their anger/grief. A move to protect the whole of Gweyr's family since the revenge attacks would hardly have came out in the open but more the likes of burning down their inn as they slept.
His remorse over the situation is genuine and in talking with him during the present felt little need to browbeat him further.

The major failings of those three involved are letting her daughter hate her mother for thinking she just abandoned the family, and not bringing her/coming back after all the other original settlers have left the settlement (even as Gweyr and Garth are revealed to have been meeting in secret from time to time through the years)

EDIT: Names fixed, whoops

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradox01

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The major failings of those three involved are letting her daughter hate her mother for thinking she just abandoned the family, and not bringing her/coming back after all the other original settlers have left the settlement (even as Gweyr and Gwyn are revealed to have been meeting in secret from time to time through the years)
You mean Gweyr and Garth?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
"When the kids are attacked - when some asshole with a grudge decides he's gonna murder them both - Atticus is off somewhere being civilized. Law enforcement is off somewhere enforcing the law. Civil society is off being civilly social. When the real fucking world comes after two kids with a hunting knife, who's there for them? Who's the only fucking one who gets it? Who's the only one paying attention to what the real world really is?"
What's that quote from?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Huh. I read the bit about Atticus off somewhere being civilized and I thought, "Maybe it's time to give To Kill a Mockingbird a reread?"

Sounds like a good series.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
I'm going to assume (based on what I've seen in this thread) that Gweyr is something I won't be seeing for a while since I'm sort of all over the place content wise and leaning rather heavily on the wiki to find things (and also plan my movements in a way that's in character for how I'm roleplaying the Champion. Meaning lots of going back and forth between areas trying to get certain encounters and events instead of actually progressing)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Gweyr is up on the rift and you need to have finished the Centaur Village quest first for her to show up.

Reactions: Paradox01

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Yep, that's gonna be a while for me. I'm busy trying make babies without getting TFed in a way that I'll have to save edit back to how I was. On a side, I'll be very happy if/when people stop calling my heavily Demon/Succubus TFed Champion a "chimera" instead of a "demon/demon-morph".

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
On a side, I'll be very happy if/when people stop calling my heavily Demon/Succubus TFed Champion a "chimera" instead of a "demon/demon-morph".
You may have to wait for the actual demon-morph TF to get into the game for that.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
You may have to wait for the actual demon-morph TF to get into the game for that.
I can wait. Especially since I did all of the demon TF stuff (and gave myself gear to fit my roleplaying) literally the instant I could actually make a save to edit.

Lone Wolf115

I understand that she was trained warrior and she has killed before and I always say that she is not a monster I don't like that the Champion says she has done monstrous things because death is natural I understand that the parents were upset but still I'm very excited to bring her home then bring Tollus's head back on a pike and Leold's and stuff them and hang them up next to my potential throne in the Wayfort. I agree all the way with Paradox01 my dad told me how vets were treated on their return to our soil so I know what his saying. Her instincts were to take action so she did exactly that.

I have two characters one male romancing Gwen female and a for Garrett and both characters are Lupine. So can't what for some family talk with Gweyr.

I'd shorten this but I don't know how with the spoiler thing.

My dad did not serve but my great grandfather did I forget when.

Last edited: