Grinning Naleen challenge

FixSteele

Sep 11, 2022
Heya does anyone know how to beat the grinning naleen by lust? Its a hostile in Azra's science expedition on Mhenga.
My Steele has 28 sexiness pts and the legendary Myr venom byte and all that isn't enough to get him lol.

TheShepard256

IIRC, one of the Naleen Bros is easier to defeat physically while the other is easier to defeat lustfully. Maximising your Libido (or minimising it, if you have Ice Cold) will probably help, but (assuming it's the lust-resistant one) it would take a ridiculously high amount of extra tease damage - so high that it might not even be legitimately possible - to make up for the fact that it is, by design, easier to beat him by hitting and/or shooting him.

Also, the myr venom bite is not more effective than a regular Tease attack, and I find in most cases that it's less effective; its only advantage is that it does Drug damage instead of Tease damage, which is only useful against enemies that resist Tease damage much more than Drug damage.

Reactions: FixSteele

FixSteele

Sep 11, 2022
Hello thanks well I dont want Ice cold but that may be the only way as disarming shot doesn't work.
Now I managed to make lust bar to 185 and I plan to get faux cow for more stats.

TheShepard256

Hello thanks well I dont want Ice cold but that may be the only way as disarming shot doesn't work.
Now I managed to make lust bar to 185 and I plan to get faux cow for more stats.
Ice Cold at 0 Libido (which maximises the Tease damage you deal with that perk) can never deal more damage than having 100 Libido; because of how Libido and Sexiness translate to Tease damage, each point of Sexiness is effectively worth 0.75 damage with Ice Cold and 1.25 damage without. Ice Cold's main advantages are that it allows you to be very effective at using Tease attacks: a) early in the game before you have reliable access to Libido-raising TFs/events/etc., and b) without the high passive Lust gain over time that high Libido comes with.
Though yeah, Faux-Cow is the best Treatment variant for maximising Tease damage, pretty much entirely because of Innocent Allure (+5 Sexiness and Staggers opponents on a successful Tease). That's why I made my girl a Faux-Cow.

Reactions: FixSteele

FixSteele

Sep 11, 2022
Sorry power went off for a sec hours ago and I went to play D4DJ and sleep so I did nothing until now.
Becoming a faux cow... you wouldn't be modelling yourself after a certain friend of Sera's, would you Fix Steele?
Well I'm Sera's toy too but nope not related my Fix is the name I used to have playing Tits at e621 for some reason.
My! Nonesuch the nonesuch maker from scene by nonesuch in game? I always thought that nick was funny.
Cool thanks for noticing me senpai.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
My! Nonesuch the nonesuch maker from scene by nonesuch in game? I always thought that nick was funny.

I sort of regret it at this point honestly, it comes across as quite snooty and arrogant. However it is what I've been known by in this community for many years now so there's no changing it.

I'm glad you enjoyed Sera's content anyway.

FixSteele

Sep 11, 2022
Ice Cold at 0 Libido (which maximises the Tease damage you deal with that perk) can never deal more damage than having 100 Libido; because of how Libido and Sexiness translate to Tease damage, each point of Sexiness is effectively worth 0.75 damage with Ice Cold and 1.25 damage without. Ice Cold's main advantages are that it allows you to be very effective at using Tease attacks: a) early in the game before you have reliable access to Libido-raising TFs/events/etc., and b) without the high passive Lust gain over time that high Libido comes with.
Though yeah, Faux-Cow is the best Treatment variant for maximising Tease damage, pretty much entirely because of Innocent Allure (+5 Sexiness and Staggers opponents on a successful Tease). That's why I made my girl a Faux-Cow.
I played a lot today and we got him! I made Steele faux and the best effective tease were milk and myr venom. And seems it requires a pretty big lust bar too.

@Nonesuch Aw don't worry you did great. People are pre judgmental with thoughts that doesn't fit circumstances when they are hurt. Just let it go it's not about you, its them failing to be curious and open minded.

Attachments

• grin.PNG
    grin.PNG
    263.8 KB · Views: 2