(Grey) Goo TF

Aerocat

Nov 6, 2016
I always felt very strongly that this should be an option of you consume X Gray microbots when you're already at 100% HP, as I was actually surprised that this wasn't the case considering all the transformation items in this game. I always adored the option to go full gooey in this game as well.

With the exception of defaulting to gray skin/hair, (You could probably change the hair, or maybe one of the drawbacks would be that you're locked into grey forever?) and being vaguely metallic, it'd be very similar to normal gooification, but with more enhanced control as the player character is made of tiny robots that they would actually have control of (For example you could choose to have feet, even at full transformation) , perhaps with a steeper penalty for not regularly banging somebody because, as I recall, the game states that the reason they try to fuck you is that they need lubricant (Or maybe you could also buy it idfk). Maybe a separate mechanism for acquiring more nanites, used instead of biomass to make your breasts/etc larger, ability to "Consume" things to replicate.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this once somewhere else and I searched around and couldn't find it, so I decided to post about it and see if anyone would be interested in such a thing having read the pinned threads, there's always the chance that somebody is going to come give me the forum equivalent of a backhand anyways.

Last edited: