Grey Goo Armor Pressurized tag?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
The wiki says she gains the tag after the boss battle but she's not getting it, am i missing something?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Wait, the word "pressurized" doesn't appear once on the Gray Goo Armor's wiki page. Are you sure this is a thing?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Wait, the word "pressurized" doesn't appear once on the Gray Goo Armor's wiki page. Are you sure this is a thing?
Its of the page for the deep sea lab
  • If Gray Goo Armor is present, she will lose her weakness to Electricity, gain 50 Shields and learn the Pressurized flag.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I can't find a reference to the gray goo gaining the pressurized tag anywhere else. If I knew when the lab was added, I'd be able to find the patch notes for it, but all I have to go on is the page history on the wiki, which doesn't help at all.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Okay, I think I know why I'm not finding anything on this. According to a post in the wiki thread, It's an inconsistency on the wiki. It never added the pressurized tag.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Reference removed from Deepsea Research Facility, so it doesn't confuse anyone else.

If it's any consolation, Pressurized is currently only useful for that one fight. If it comes up again, then you can feel cheated.