Greetings from Russia! Need help with translation

ZLOY_BANAN

Sep 11, 2017
Hello everyone :) I'm from Russia and I do not know much English :(. I'm writing a translator through Google. Today I found this forum, with the help of the Russian Forum for Adults Games.
Now I'm developing a game on Unity. Pictures for the game I create in the DAZ. I came to you to ask for help with translating the game into English. Now the game is in the early alpha version. But I want to make Patreon and spread the game, not only in Russian, but also in English too. Unfortunately my knowledge of English will not allow this. I want to know if someone can help me with editing the English text. I hope that was not mistaken section of the forum. I attach screenshots of the game.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 8.jpg 9.jpg

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@ZLOY_BANAN Приветствую моего друга и приветствую! Я надеюсь, что Google translate не слишком сильно изматывает мои слова!:)

Не беспокойтесь, вы отправили в нужное место.

Удачи вам в будущем!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZLOY_BANAN

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
My knowledge of Russian is zero.

However, as a native English speaker, i can usually just paste the text to Google translate and understand what was said enough to translate it to proper English, as I'm sure you can from English to Russian.

Your best bet would be a communal effort thread, where multiple people could do this with text that you posted in the thread....

Google Translate version of what i said above:

Мои знания русского языка равны нулю.

Однако, как носитель английского языка, я обычно могу просто вставить текст в Google translate и понять, что было сказано достаточно, чтобы перевести его на правильный английский, так как я уверен, что вы можете с английского на русский.

Лучше всего было бы создать общий поток усилий, когда несколько человек могли бы сделать это с текстом, который вы разместили в потоке ....

... And back from google translate, it reads:

However, as an native English speaker, I usually can just paste the text into Google translate and understand that it was said enough to translate it into the correct English, since I'm sure you can from English to Russian.

The best thing would be to create a general flow of effort, when several people could do this with the text that you placed in the thread ....

... So you get the idea, lol.

Reactions: ZLOY_BANAN

ZLOY_BANAN

Sep 11, 2017

However, as a native English speaker, i can usually just paste the text to Google translate and understand what was said enough to translate it to proper English, as I'm sure you can from English to Russian.

Your best bet would be a communal effort thread, where multiple people could do this with text that you posted in the thread....
I asked for help in another English forum, one person agreed to help. I offered him to do so, quote:
"No, you do not need to translate from Russian. I think it will be convenient if I create a text document in which there will be a Russian text -> my useless translation -> a place for a good translation. For example:

Позвольте предложить вам что-нибудь выпить. (Russian)

Let me offer you something to drink. (My translation)

May I offer you a drink?(You translation)

It is still difficult to talk about remuneration. But if someone is interested in helping me, then when Patreon starts to bring income, I will gladly share it with my helper. The text in my game is not much.
smile.gif
"

You suggest creating a topic on the forum, and uploading the text so that anyone can edit some of the text? Good idea, I hope it will be convenient for those who help.