greatest classic disney villains to roleplay in coc 2

king of tentacle

Mar 30, 2017
here is my can't sleep at 5 in the morning so I guess I'll type a thing post
so which villains do I consider role playable in coc2 exactly

3rd place
jafar from aladdin 1,2 & tv series

quote: "My life is but to serve you, my lord."

style: evil wizard with a lust for power willing to use people to get what you want and then toss them away
plays the long game by manipulating royalty probably best alongside ryn since that's as close to grand vizier or court wizard as you get so far?

recommended gear: staff and robes

combat: anything a wizard would do (emphasis on manipulation spells)

best song quote: Men cower at the power in my pinky My thumb is number one on every list
-you're only second rate lyrics

2nd place
judge frollo from hunchback of notre dame

quote: "I am guiltless. she ran, I pursued."

style: basically playing a squirmy lawful evil cleric resisting temptation and blaming the gods when you give into it and taking the moral high ground whenever available

recommended gear: robes, sword?(he used one in the end)

combat: defensive or support mainly sense he hides behind his guards

best song quote: It's not my fault If in God's plan He made the devil so much
Stronger than a man -hellfire lyrics

and drum roll please.......

1st place
Gaston from beauty and the beast

quote: "It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas, and thinking..."

style: hunter has a reputation as the town hero and hangs out at the local tavern gets around with the ladies ultra manly high strength and charisma does not take no for an answer

recommended gear: cape, crossbow, and knife

combat: front line, leading the charge

best song quote: Who does she think she is? That girl has tangled with
the wrong man! No one says "no" to Gaston! -Gaston lyrics

well did you like the list?
post your own suggestions
or villain roleplay ideas
I'd love to read them

>>new additions beyond this point<<<
hello again bet you thought it was over didn't you well you're wrong
for those curious the rankings were based on level of sexual edge as gaston all but forces himself on belle in the beginning of the movie (he had her pinned up against a wall for cthulu's sake!) he was the obvious number 1 choice imho.
but any way the next character types won't be ranked and I will also put my personal thoughts on them for lols so lets get on with it!

p.s. I haven't played coc 2 in ages (ff14 is way to good rn!o_O) so my knowledge of where a character type fits in and what gear is available is probably way out of date fyi

so for the suggested characters

for

Zawarado

Ursula the sea witch from the little mermaid

"K.O.T. thoughts : not really a fan of this movie to be honest the original fairy tale has a much better ending. Also the animated series was way better and had Tim curry as main villain evil manta!"

quote: "it's much preferred for ladies not to say a word.”

- Ursula, 'The Little Mermaid'.

style: lawful evil witch(or applicable magic user) try to think of quests as soul binding contracts for the sake of the rp
power is the main motivation aside from vengeance against triton by way of his daughter(work against applicable sea god if there is one? otherwise garth is a father with a daughter you can screw over:smuggo:) charisma and THICCCness build

recommended gear: trident (pref enchanted), tentacle based tf (don't know if they added some form of tentacle legs so tentacle penis tf?), weight gain tf for THICCCness!

combat: anything an evil witch would do, water and lightning spells maybe some bard spells for the voice magic as well as some charmer spells for manipulation

best song quote: Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?- Ursula Poor Unfortunate Souls lyrics

okay next up

for

Rear Admiral Chimera

Xenomorph queen from the alien franchise

"K.O.T. thoughts: this was an interesting one and not really a Disney classic in the same way but the K.O.T. is not one to rule out technicalities and technically she beats out Elsa's claim by several years thank Cthulu!(xenomorph queen with ice powers hmm)"

quote: "p'od xenomorph queen noises"
-xenomorph queen

style: breed hungry and chaotic neutral (she's just following her nature no malicious intent as as far as I know) increasing the colony size is priority number one so fertility and virality focus build also sticky love juice quantity as well for the one scene where everyone is stuck to the wall in viscous goop i.e. just breed everyone again and again bigger numbers good!

recommended gear: exoskeleton/chitin tf, bladed scorpion tail tf?(honestly if they haven't yet added one just use a whip or some other long reaching coiling piercing implement), height tf as well she's a big girl after all!(4.5 meters or 14 feet), ovipositor tf(do we still have those in game?), stat increases for strength, speed, agility, endurance and stealth because the queens are physically superior to drones in everyway also mentally so intelligence increases as well do these how ever you want(save edit or legit methods),head tf?(honestly don't know if they added any kind of head that would work for this so just think of it as waifuified xenomorph queen) and as for weaponizing her spawn you'll have to talk to the devs on that(I think they only let kas do that so unfair!),fangs tf(ask devs for a mini mouth tf),clawed hands tf, clawed feet tf.

combat: probably best to go for an unarmed/stealth approach i.e rip and tear while soaking up damage for days on end or sneaky whip attacks to rep the tail(again don't know if devs added proper tail attacks)

best song quote:(if they give her one I'll put it here)

Scar the lion king movie

"K.O.T. thoughts: I rped him once in a furry choice game called morey town"

quote: "long live the king"
-scar

style: deceptively lazy, ruthlessly chaotic evil(possibly lawful? he did try to make it look like an accident) a coldblooded Kinslayer
who would kill his own brother(looked him in the eyes as he did it!)to get what he wants also his nephew. intelligence and charisma focused build
convincing and manipulating others think plain clothes assassin with no stealth skills

recommended gear: lion tf(obviously),

combat: unarmed claw attacks and sending others to do his dirty work should probably stay on defensive unless the rest of the party is wiped(remember he didn't fight Kimba/Simba until he was backed into a corner with no hyenas to help)

best song quote: just listen to teacher
-scar be prepared

thats it for now back to ff14
let me know what you all think
and if I manage to pull myself away again
I will most likely add more

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Uh...
Wat.

Reactions: Paradox01

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
you never watched classic Disney toons?
Dude, yes I have. I'm literally a 90s kid and watched all the old shit. That doesn't explain this thread's existence.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
judge frollo from hunchback of notre dame
A 100% uncorrupt character committing the worst possible acts of evil while cloaking himself in robes of virtue; determined to either "redeem", suppress and control Kas or kill her with fire... Yeah, it won't be a playthrough supported by most of the game's content, but it will be an interesting bit of headcanon.

jafar from aladdin 1,2 & tv series

plays the long game by manipulating royalty probably best alongside ryn since that's as close to grand vizier or court wizard as you get so far?

As far as evil wizard dudes go, Jafar is pretty classy and strapping. We can also headcanon him giving Harrick sapience at some point, turning him into a more A N G E R Y version of Iago and recruting him as his agent to keep watch on Ryn.

My nomination for adding to the list: a slightly hornier version of Dr, Facilier aka the Shadow Man. He had run up some serious debt with his Friends from the Other SIde (the role Wraiths would fit to a T in CoC2 setting) and now his soul is dues some major sucking. That means he sees the whole portal debacle as a major opportunity and desperately wants to grab either some of Kas's power or the Seven's favour so he can pay up - or even get on up on his masters. A more shamanistic/witch doctor take on the evil magic user archetype would be pretty neat as well.

Reactions: Prent

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Cruella De Ville

Recommended gear: Whip; elegant, expensive or luxurious clothing.
Combat role: Support, debuffer and Resolve degrader.
Style: Dominating. Treat every combat and encounter as an opportunity to exert your dominance by wearing away enemy Resolve.
Everyone else is there to appease your whims and ultimately acknowledge your superiority.

Secret trait: Fur-lover
You get 50% less restoration (Health or Resolve) after encounters with non-furred opponents or lovers. 50% more from Furred lovers.

Quote: "My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn't?"

Secret Goals: Get Gwyn to bear 101 children. You get to count Gwyn's original 8 puppies from her first mate.
(If this was actually in game, whenever you reached 101 children of a specific type in the nursery, you would have them sent away to a 'farm' and you would acquire a new Coat (powers based on the children type and difficulty (rarity of child and how hard it is to get 101 of them; driders=easy, Centaurs=not easy).)