gray goo armor spoil me question

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I've seen on the wiki armor page matrix that gray goo armor can have up to a 12 evasion score but the gray goo armor page makes no mention of this. I've not managed to increase my evasion score with the goo armor and I'm curious if anyone else has? And how?

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I'm 100% sure that this information is outdated. I got all upgrades on the goo armor and she has 0% evasion. As you mentioned, the actual page of the Goo armor doesn't show a way to increase evasion or a evasion bonus in the actual armor stats either.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I've not managed to increase my evasion score with the goo armor and I'm curious if anyone else has? And how?
You can get 12 evasion by using her expose upgrade; you get +4 evasion for each body part you expose.
This also increases sexiness by 1 and decreases defense by 2 for each exposed body part.

Also note that the suit cannot be airtight while you have any of these body parts exposed.

To get the expose upgrade you have to be wearing an armor with a expose flag (either chest, groin, ass or fully exposed) and then talk to your grey goo in your ship.
12 Evasion.png
Small note: The reason why her resistances are a bit different than they should be is because I changed them via the console.

mrpockets

Apr 8, 2017
You can get 12 evasion by using her expose upgrade; you get +4 evasion for each body part you expose.
This also increases sexiness by 1 and decreases defense by 2 for each exposed body part.

Also note that the suit cannot be airtight while you have any of these body parts exposed.

To get the expose upgrade you have to be wearing an armor with a expose flag (either chest, groin, ass or fully exposed) and then talk to your grey goo in your ship.
View attachment 25317
Small note: The reason why her resistances are a bit different than they should be is because I changed them via the console.
How'd you change her resistances and are the changes completely permanent?

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
How'd you change her resistances
I used the JS console (accessed by pressing F12 or ctrl+shift+k).
I then used these commands to change the resistance values.

Please note: These commands assume that you are currently wearing the Grey Goo Armor in the armor slot.
JavaScript:
pc.inventory.armor.resistances["psionic"].resistanceValue = 20;
pc.inventory.armor.resistances["drug"].resistanceValue = 20;
pc.inventory.armor.resistances["pheromone"].resistanceValue = 20;
pc.inventory.armor.resistances["tease"].resistanceValue = 20;
You can just copy and paste them into the console if you want,

and are the changes completely permanent?
For the Grey Goo Armor, Yes.
This is because the Grey Goo Armor has .hasDynamicProperties = true by default.

Usually, armors, weapons and accessories take their stats directly from their classes upon loading a save file (I'm assuming this is because this reduces the information needed to be stored on save files) and so whatever stats you change are then overwritten by the stats it should actually have upon loading a save.

Having .hasDynamicProperties = true allows the armor to ignore doing that and keep it's stats to what it was before (allowing you to keep any changes).
I don't think any other armor in the game (That is acquired by the player by legit means) has this property.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Huh. I throught I experimented with the whole show of my ass stuff and never got evasion. I'll have to go back and check. Thank you.