Grampa/Granny Steele

Mooing_Mermaid

Mar 17, 2017
Hear me out for a second

So I was watching the recent stream-cast (omg Brandy you beautiful cow-lady) and a random thought came to me.
We already know a bit about Victor Steele aka Papa~ and how he extended his lifespan another 200+ years. But what about the version of Victor Steele before the modifications and entrepreneurial enterprise. What about the young and awkward Victor Steele, with the zits and the body changes and embarrassing parents? What was his childhood like?
"Silly MooMer! That's for the devs to know, and for you to decide through storytelling or never find out!"
:iiam:
Well yes that's true but what if we could get an idea or "photo" or story about said content? Or, Gods forbid, get a glimpse at his parents and what they were like (in the game)?
:eek::eyepop:

I know, totally scandalous and stupid thinking, right?

I never expect this to be actual content, but it would be kinda cool. Sure, there's the fact that they'd be 250+ years old but that can be explained in the world of TiTs. A XenoTech cryofreeze gone bad, crystallizing (capturing? encapsulating?) a whole planet in a single moment of time-space? Hiding out on New Texas? Anti-Aging Treatments? Vampirism!?

Regardless!
  • How do you imagine Grampa and Grandma Steele?
  • What if your PC bedded a hot GILF* and later realized it was their grandparent?
  • Or, what if your PC took Horny Grandad out to the Bar and instead of being your wingman, he walks out with both targets chicks on his arm and you suddenly know how it feels when you wing-duped Kiro at that bar that one time? ("So that's where I get it from...")
  • If, for some miraculous reason, they were alive and well when Captain Steele was a child, would Victor have introduced them?
  • Would your version of Granny be a total MILF/GILF, or a classic cookie-baking grandmother with a surprise package under that poofy skirt?
Discuss! :D

* credit to @NotYouNorI ... situation credit granted to @shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Regardless!
  • What if your PC bedded a hot GILF* and later realized it was their grandparent?
  • Or, what if your PC took Horny Grandad out to the Bar and instead of being your wingman, he walks out with both targets chicks on his arm and you suddenly know how it feels when you wing-duped Kiro at that bar that one time? ("So that's where I get it from...")
  • If, for some miraculous reason, they were alive and well when Captain Steele was a child, would Victor have introduced them?
  • Would your version of Granny be a total MILF/GILF, or a classic cookie-baking grandmother with a surprise package under that poofy skirt?
1. I imagine the GILF as a bombastic mature woman. Nice big breasts, motherly hips, thicc mound and perhaps enough belly to grab at, not fat at all, just a slight muffintop. Maybe she has her up the same way as Briget. She could probably make the PC cum within seconds.
2. It's knot my Grandma so it's ok. It certainly would be something new to experience. "Oh dear, it's good to see that my side of the family's vigirousness and stamina still runs in the blood." "Grandma thinks you should relax every now and then *Pulls you towards her bosom "Just relax sweetie and let all your worries fly away."
"Oh my, you're so skinny, you don't look like you're eating enough at all" *Puts her teat in your mouth "Drink up sweetie, I'm not gonna let go before you've emptied me and filled your stomach".
4. I guess that depends whether or not Vic was close to them. Vic doesn't sound like much of a family man though. However he might've wanted his new kid to know his grandparents.
5. Same as nr. 1. She'd be a mature affectionate woman to her partners and would most likely make her own cookies from her milk, and offer it straight from the tap as you ate them. The surprise is a plump juicy cunt feeling as tight as a young ones :p

Bonus: It would've been fun if the grandparents were such sexual deviants that they were shipping Jill/Jack and Steele Jr. XD

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Regardless!

// Quite dead, as the life extending medicine is supposed to be very expensive and I've not heard of our family legacy before Victor. However, if they are still around, they gotta be Shade or Mrs. Reasner quality or better imo.
// About how I reacted with Shade, if they're awesome and sexy, and no children result of it. I've no problem with repeating the event.
// Duped wingman Kiro? I wasn't aware we could, is that even possible? But I'd see about getting the girls to tend to both of us.
// I can think of issues with a grandparent trying to spoil us, ruining his test as we receive aid from a very wealthy family member. Or perhaps they showed signs of the incest and were kept away from us. If you're going for surprise incest that is.
//Both.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • How do you imagine Grampa and Grandma Steele? Dead. Then again, how old is Jarvis?
  • What if your PC bedded a hot GILF* and later realized it was their grandparent? Meh.
  • Or, what if your PC took Horny Grandad out to the Bar and instead of being your wingman, he walks out with both targets chicks on his arm and you suddenly know how it feels when you wing-duped Kiro at that bar that one time? ("So that's where I get it from...") Meh 2.0.
  • If, for some miraculous reason, they were alive and well when Captain Steele was a child, would Victor have introduced them? Probably.
  • Would your version of Granny be a total MILF/GILF, or a classic cookie-baking grandmother with a surprise package under that poofy skirt? Neither because I'm not into (those) stereotypes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if PC grandparents aren't like Jarvis (he is about few centuries old I think, 700-800 y.o. I think or it was chenged between gdoc and coded scenes) would be for cnetury dead unless Victor spent some credits he made in early stage of his (s)exploration to make them live a little longer making it even possible to somehow stil been alive when TiTS starts. But as game take place mostly if exclusively at the rush frontier chance to meet there many centuries old npc's like those grandparents would be really low.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I expect them dead and buried, or if still alive very sad at how 2 generations of Steele have come down with a blood feud.

But I honestly don't expect anyone responsible for raising Cap'n Steele other than Bridget to show up, what with the PC's mom being a multiple choice question and Victor not seeming like the family type considering his long trail of bastards. Hell I'd be surprised if we ever got to interact with Max Steele let alone Grandpa Steele.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'd find it sad if Steele barely got time (or no time) to meet their grandparents. But maybe that's just because I have a little cousin who wont be meeting hers, ever.