Grainne In Party?

JadedBlade

Feb 28, 2021
As the title says, is there anyway for Grainne to join your party?
I just started playing the game the other day and have been enjoying it, a lot. It’s nice to see a game where it’s a main thing and not just tacked on to be a girl. For my first play through I want to have meaningful relationships with sex being after the fact. I’m really hoping Cait can become your girlfriend or something and she won’t sleep with other people, without you having to try and have sex but let her down because of it first, if that makes sense.
Anyway, I’m not usually a fan of centaurs and other things with large animal genitals (like horse cocks... specifically horse cocks...), but she is super cute and shy and adorable and I really want her to join me, somehow... I hope there is a way to have her join you, she is adorable...

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I would wager that's a big fat "No."

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Adding a companion to the party involves a lot of work, I mean writing more than 100k words and coding shenanigans, so I believe it will not be possible.

Won't somehow think of the devs ?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wsan already has a companion. :/ That companion is Brint.
Also, what role would she even serve as one? She'll need to fight as a comp, you know that right?

Everyone doesn't need to be a companion.

I’m really hoping Cait can become your girlfriend or something and she won’t sleep with other people, without you having to try and have sex but let her down because of it first, if that makes sense.
EL OH EL.
Cait's not doing monogamy, she explains why. (Plus when players ask for this they go about sexing everyone anyways so....)
Cait being a girlfriend of yours to CoCverse's degree I think will be after CaitQuest is done. But she's not gonna be a monogamous girlfriend, but dunno why that'd make her lesser of a GF. But the blonde bubblegum kitty will sleep with who she pleases, and you don't have to get involved with her like that if that doesn't please you, especially not trying to change her for your desires.

Last edited:

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
not likely due to how much work it is to make a companion and write things for them in everything in the story after you acquire them.

Also Cait will sleep with other people she goes out of her way to mention it to you if that would bother you. Not to say there can't be a relationship later I don't know myself but she sleeps with who she likes.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As the title says, is there anyway for Grainne to join your party?
Since you're new to the game you probably aren't aware of it but when Savin and co started planning the game they came up with a very firm rule: Only writers with a proven track record get to write companions and everyone (but Savin) only gets one. This means that the number of possible companions the game can ever have is limited and most of the authors who meet those criteria already have companions, Grainne's author Wsan included.

I’m really hoping Cait can become your girlfriend or something and she won’t sleep with other people
As mentioned, this isn't going to happen. Spreading the Gospel of Mallach via spreading her legs is what Cait does. Now, this doesn't preclude the possibility that there could be future relationship discussions where she and the Champion decide they have something special between them and maybe they can develop that after the whole 'save the world from the sex-demoness' thing is done, but monogamy is definitely not in the cards with Cait. Also, Savin's been pretty specific that Cait's brand is not something that can be undone within the context of the game, but again not ruling out the possibility of a discussion vis a vis 'the future'.

I'm hoping for a future discussion like that so at least one of my Champions can have an ending where they go off and eventually have lots of disgustingly adorable kitty-babies, but that's up to Savin and/or the player's individual headcanons.

Anyway, I’m not usually a fan of centaurs and other things with large animal genitals (like horse cocks... specifically horse cocks...), but she is super cute and shy and adorable and I really want her to join me, somehow... I hope there is a way to have her join you, she is adorable...
She is adorable, but alas not companion material. However, it might just make your day to know that Wsan does have plans to expand the dryads' content, mentioning that the first expansion will be about as big as their current content and that he'd like to keep adding to them beyond that. I dunno how he has enough hours in a day considering how much stuff he writes for the game and how much work he puts into all of it. xD

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm glad you like Grainne! She's experiencing a whole new world already and being able to show her the outside would be cool, but yeah. Not to mention that she has doubts whether she can even leave her tree in the first place! Dryads don't typically roam.