Got to Uveto early and no Ula

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
As the title suggests got to Uveto early thanks to Zaalt and explored the entire map within a week of landing, just wondering if anyone else has found their Ula entirely missing in the JS version before I bug report it. As it seems she's now maybe five days from landing on Uveto before vanishing, rather than five days from discovering her or otherwise linked to some other quest/level to trigger her appearance, which isn't stated anywhere I can see.
EDIT: Nevermind, after roaming the rooms some more she finally appeared in a safe cave I'd already been in a dozen times...

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
As the title suggests got to Uveto early thanks to Zaalt and explored the entire map within a week of landing, just wondering if anyone else has found their Ula entirely missing in the JS version before I bug report it. As it seems she's now maybe five days from landing on Uveto before vanishing, rather than five days from discovering her or otherwise linked to some other quest/level to trigger her appearance, which isn't stated anywhere I can see.
EDIT: Nevermind, after roaming the rooms some more she finally appeared in a safe cave I'd already been in a dozen times...
I know you already solved your issue, but for others that come in and so you, too, understand, her spawning is entirely RNG based on the player entering any safe cave. To get her to spawn you just need to keep moving in and out of the cave.

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
I know you already solved your issue, but for others that come in and so you, too, understand, her spawning is entirely RNG based on the player entering any safe cave. To get her to spawn you just need to keep moving in and out of the cave.
I was aware of the RNG spawning with her, it was just odd given the RNG mechanics in play. As I mentioned I had to check all the spawn locations over a dozen times across the entire map. What should happen is it should roll RNG for her to determine which cave she actually appears in, that would be better design. Though honestly the conversion has a lot of issues with the conversion of mechanics and the way it's decreased her encounter rate is one amusing example, she has never been this hard to find in any version since she was first added.