Got bored and started reviewing smut games

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If I were you, I'd definitely give it another shot, at least. A year and a half is along ass time. If they haven't worked out at least a few bugs by now, I'll be genuinely surprised.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
So, @Nnxx , I've got an update regarding The Pirate's Fate! We have a release date! This Tuesday, the 27th. And they're very interested in getting somebody to do an in depth review! They're handing out press keys to anyone willing to take a shot at it!

If youre interested, here's a link to a tumblr post some more details, as well as contact info: http://volkenfox.tumblr.com/post/172186702381/know-anyone-interested-in-reviewing-the-pirates

Thanks for warning me, I've sent them a mail in the hope I am to their liking and get a press key, that would be nice ! (Else, I'll probably play this game and end up reviewing it anyway)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Welp, it doesn't look like I've convinced Volkenfox

FeelsBadMan

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@Nnxx One more! This one is pretty well known, highly recommend checking out the creators on furaffinity.

https://www.amorousgame.com

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention! There's a Steam release planned, though it will be SFW, unfortunately.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@Nnxx Another 3d one, and it looks pretty damn good!

Edit: Forgot to post the link. All aboard the idiot wagon!

https://www.patreon.com/Khralzar

Edit(take 2): I tried to run the public version, but i hit some snags. if anyone manages to get this thing running, let me know how you did it, cause i got completely stumped.

Then again, I only learned how to take a screenshot like 5 monsths ago, and i constantly forget how to do it and have to google it each time, soooo....

Last edited:

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
To give y'all an idea, I've edited my first post to include my backburner at the moment. As you can see, it's pretty fucking big

ablobsweat.gif

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I've played Breeders of the nephelym, unfortunately I tried it when they were refactoring a lot of the game, therefore I couldn't get a good view of the game, so I'm waiting a bit

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've played Breeders of the nephelym, unfortunately I tried it when they were refactoring a lot of the game, therefore I couldn't get a good view of the game, so I'm waiting a bit
I literally just booted it up, and it's looking good to me. Oh, word of warning. The actual application thingy got kinda buried in the files. Check the discord for the solution.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
So, Uh, you still doing this, @Nnxx , or has it been shitcanned?
I must say I haven't been able to play that much, or at all, in a long time between trying to have a life, my internship, my graduation work and my benevolent work for Lilith's Throne, but it's not abandonned. I'll just wait until ~mid-June to come back at full throttle on my backlog

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I must say I haven't been able to play that much, or at all, in a long time between trying to have a life, my internship, my graduation work and my benevolent work for Lilith's Throne, but it's not abandonned. I'll just wait until ~mid-June to come back at full throttle on my backlog
Cool! Can't wait!

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Alright, I managed to slip in a review during one of my break today, the game is "Seven days with the ghost".

I won't promise any ETA for the next one, but I've already started playing the game and it looks really cute and promising

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Ok nevermind. That was a short game, and it was way too good for me to not review it right away. So enjoy the double release of this week-end, it might not happen again before quite some time :catte:

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Ayyy, I'm not dead ! Well, I think..

Anyway, I've finally got some time for me and can start playing all these wonderful smut games again, I'm getting back into it with "Magical Marriage Lunatics!!" which is apparently a very good game from what I've heard :catte: