Good games with futa on male content

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
As the tittle says, I'm looking for games/VN with a lot of dickigrl/futa on male content, where the guy is on the receiving position, besides, of course, CoC and TiTs.

I've seen a lot of games with futa content, but almost all have a female as partner, or the futa in the receiving end. I like to see what options have us that want our males in the receiving end for a change.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Just everything Futa on Male, or are there some more specific fetishes you're after?

If you want Dom Futa/Sub Male, you should probably play FutaDomWorld

Reactions: Mikey

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Yes, dom futa on male. I'd like to play games that tend more on the furry side, but I gladly play anyone with dom futa content. Do you have links?

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Tales of Androgyny by Majalis on itch.io I can highly recommend.

While still on the horizon, Darktoz wants to create Futa Stuff for his upcoming games.

Night Games has Eve and if you play the Mod Version, it has a start where all the girls are Futa made by me.

Strive for Power and Free Cities have potential Futa on Male i believe, fairly certain about the former, FC is very eeeeeehhhhh about gender.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
From I heard of Futadom, is doesn't exactly fits the concept of a 'good' game, specially when talking about its writing quality.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Free Cities does not feature ANY Futa on Male. It has Futa on Futa, Futa on Female, Male on Futa, Male on Female, but ABSOLUTELY no Male on the receiving end.

I'd have to admit calling it a good game would be a stretch too lol. That said, you can have 100% male slaves that the game will insist on calling girls. When I tried the game a while ago I got a laugh out of how badly everything fits together, but thats another story I guess. (If anyone wants to argue this point, DM me so the thread isnt derailed)

dsraider

Mar 25, 2017
Seeds of Chaos has one scene with futa on male so far. More will be added as the game is made.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
I didn't play it, but I recall Roundscape Adorevia had mentioned something about a futa populated desert way back when they started out, does anyone know if it has futa on male?

Oh, and I don't know how you think about feminisation, but Trap Quest does have Futa on Male. With cheat engine you can completely block out any TFs you don't like (although the game does already give you some leeway to block out unwanted TFs but not completely so). I suggest cheat engine for leisure because the dev has a roguelike mindset about the game and doesnt want players to have an easy time playing.

also iirc Dark Master made a game like that on here called Grenish Meadows.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not too fond of traps/feminization, but I'll give that a try, with CheatEngine on hand.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Trap Quest is one of those games that you really shouldn't play unless you're into the content. After all, it's a game that's all about being forced into random feminization/bimbofication stuff you have no control over. The whole point is that you don't know what's going to happen to you and you're suppose to lose.

Grenish Meadows is a short interactive story you can get through in about an hour about a shy guy learning about sex from a futa monster girl. Link.

I also started another text game that has the player being turned into a boytoy for a bunch of magically inclined amazons, which includes some futas you can be sexed by. It might not be your cup of tea, but here's a link too.

Pazz

May 27, 2016
I tried to play Trap Quest for futa on male content. But even with cheat engine, it was a bit of a chore to unlock. I wouldn't recommend that game, unless you also like transformation. And transformation 99% of the time male to female.

Tales of Androgyny is nice, but it also contains lots of gay content, which isn't my thing. The protagonist is a trap.

I recommend Lilith's Throne and Night Games Mod (on this forum). Though both games require a bit of editing/cheating if you want to get to the good stuff fast. But once you're there, you good to go. Nothing major like you have to do in Trap Quest.

frost_death

Nov 24, 2016
I tried to play Trap Quest for futa on male content. But even with cheat engine, it was a bit of a chore to unlock. I wouldn't recommend that game, unless you also like transformation. And transformation 99% of the time male to female.

Tales of Androgyny is nice, but it also contains lots of gay content, which isn't my thing. The protagonist is a trap.

I recommend Lilith's Throne and Night Games Mod (on this forum). Though both games require a bit of editing/cheating if you want to get to the good stuff fast. But once you're there, you good to go. Nothing major like you have to do in Trap Quest.
Can you give a name of cheat engine and some hints about using it in this kind of games? Never tried them.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I've tried Liliths Throne and it's pretty decent, though the sex scenes mechanics are a bit tiring and get boresome after a while.

Reactions: RyanCrossby

Pazz

May 27, 2016
I've tried Liliths Throne and it's pretty decent, though the sex scenes mechanics are a bit tiring and get boresome after a while.

Lilith's Throne is a fairly new game, with only one person doing everything. But I get what you mean. I have the same thing with Ethos of Darkness (also on this forum). Though it's fun for a short time.

Hellmonkey

Jul 25, 2016
I don't want to start a new thread since my question is similiar. I'm looking for the reverse pretty much, male on futa content. I figure the OPs question is similiar so best to piggyback the clutter the board.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I don't want to start a new thread since my question is similiar. I'm looking for the reverse pretty much, male on futa content. I figure the OPs question is similiar so best to piggyback the clutter the board.

Tried futaworld or somethign like that?

Hellmonkey

Jul 25, 2016
That's the opposite of what he's asking for. He's asking for games with maledom futasub or where the guy pitches.

Yeah, and I did try it, it was pretty much exact opposite of what I was looking for. (still I was impressed by the game itself either way, they're doing a good job with it)

moobere

May 19, 2017
Free Cities does not feature ANY Futa on Male. It has Futa on Futa, Futa on Female, Male on Futa, Male on Female, but ABSOLUTELY no Male on the receiving end.
ACTUALLY it has futa on trap sooooo technically a male

Dec 18, 2015
I got confused, meant this:
I wasn't expecting anything different from what I found and yet I'm still taken aback a bit by it. Oh well lol

ACTUALLY it has futa on trap sooooo technically a male

Not to get too hung up on technical stuff here but the author of FC has (I believe) stated that although there are actual males, they aren't considered as such. Even the tags on TFGS does not include MM. You may think of it how you wish, just trying to point out something that's probably been brought up over there before...
"Slaves referred to as "he." This would be a huge coding hassle and push outside the bounds of author appeal. The in-game encyclopedia explains the Free Cities approach to slave gender in some detail"

Apologies for getting a bit sidetracked, any unknown gems of the Futa genre show up recently?

Last edited:

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I know just the game you guys are looking for it's called Violated Hero 2
Honestly it's extremely like Coc('cept without the body modification) You are the hero and you fight a bunch of monster girls and some of them have dicks
You loose you get fucked
http://erogedownload.com/downloads/violated-hero-2/

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015