Good CEO Rank

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
So the latest update says that you need to get the Good CEO rank with the raiders to get a new scene with your rival, but the highest rank I've been able to get was Befriended. How do you get them to consider you a Good CEO?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
clearly my time spent not playing the game for the last couple of months has paid off because I got no goddamn clue what a CEO rank even is.

Reactions: Crablord

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Befriending the Rats on Zheng Shi is referred to as 'goodCEO' in code. In game it's measured by an attitude scale in the codex after they discern you are the CEO. After four wins or losses cumulatively, the fifth encounter has the rats learn that you are Victor Steele's son/daughter. This unlocks the reputation scale and when you [Be Nice] to them or [Offer Oral]/[Offer Milk] it goes up. When you max it out you can tell them to stop treating you like a corpo fiend.

Raising the reputation to 50+ is necessary for activating the Christmas event. Befriending the rats is necessary to unlock the cousin/Feruze event.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Befriending the Rats on Zheng Shi is referred to as 'goodCEO' in code. In game it's measured by an attitude scale in the codex after they discern you are the CEO. After four wins or losses cumulatively, the fifth encounter has the rats learn that you are Victor Steele's son/daughter. This unlocks the reputation scale and when you [Be Nice] to them or [Offer Oral]/[Offer Milk] it goes up. When you max it out you can tell them to stop treating you like a corpo fiend.

Raising the reputation to 50+ is necessary for activating the Christmas event. Befriending the rats is necessary to unlock the cousin/Feruze event.
Ah, thanks for the info.