Goo body

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
when you choose to be a goo person are you like semi solid(bones and organs) or completely goo ik its a headache to write and code but if your completely goo I feel youd have more body controll like give yourself ears and a tail you can make yourself taur it just feels like if your able to control how many legs you have you can control your apperance

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
there is a workaround someone did independent work on the first coc game and added a features called genetic memory the feature is if you had that part befor you can magically give it to yourself it could work like that after becoming full goo you can just remember how it felt and looked to have those features and recreate them if they did care about making other transformatives obsolete it seems like a goos work around steel after all isn't use to being fully goo so he/she can only make what she's had b4
Semi-solid after four doses of GaloMax, fully goo after five. I agree that a fully goo Steele should logically be capable of changing all of their bodily features to almost anything they want, but that'd make almost every other transformative in the entire game obsolete.

Reactions: Animefan666

TheShepard256

there is a workaround someone did independent work on the first coc game and added a features called genetic memory the feature is if you had that part befor you can magically give it to yourself it could work like that after becoming full goo you can just remember how it felt and looked to have those features and recreate them if they did care about making other transformatives obsolete it seems like a goos work around steel after all isn't use to being fully goo so he/she can only make what she's had b4
It'd take a lot of work to track every individual body part Steele's ever had and add those as self-transformative options for a goo Steele, and a lot more if we're accounting for individual flags; plus, there's no way for the tracking to work retroactively. And few people even play as a goo in the first place (I think it's even less popular than taurs or nagas), so I doubt the devs would consider it worth the time and effort to do so.

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
It'd take a lot of work to track every individual body part Steele's ever had and add those as self-transformative options for a goo Steele, and a lot more if we're accounting for individual flags; plus, there's no way for the tracking to work retroactively. And few people even play as a goo in the first place (I think it's even less popular than taurs or nagas), so I doubt the devs would consider it worth the time and effort to do so.
Headcannon wise I play as goo steel because my steel dosent want this mess with her company to happen again in the codex it said galotosns are functionaly imortal mechanic wise I play goo so I dont get locked out of content because I didn't have a specific body type and you can still look the way you want to ie fur or scales ect

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
All of my characters have Gel Body because it's extremely versatile. I don't have to rely on as many items to alter my appearance and I can fix various changes from TF's on the fly or change it up if I feel like it. Functionally, it's the best TF, imo. Adding even more to it sounds like a win.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
All of my characters have Gel Body because it's extremely versatile. I don't have to rely on as many items to alter my appearance and I can fix various changes from TF's on the fly or change it up if I feel like it. Functionally, it's the best TF, imo. Adding even more to it sounds like a win.
the only thing i feel could be added would be the ability the shift genital location, might even try writing it myself one of these days if i ever get the motivation