Goo Armor acquirement problems

MedicalMagic

Aug 22, 2018
Hello! If this ends up in the wrong place sorry I had to make a account just to write this since I dont see anyone else with the same problem.

I cannot get the goo armor. Looking over the wiki it tells you to choose help:bodies once you've defeated grey prime. and then ask Anno about a Nova Update then proceed to make goo. though once asking about the nova update I cant find any way to ask about making the goo armor. Im not too sure what I am missing.

MedicalMagic

Aug 22, 2018
Are you talking about Nova? You get her in the Myrellion bar.

Oh, really? My bad after reading the wiki it says that it’s a optional thing, though I’m still confused on why the wiki has that option when it doesn’t work in the first place, or maybe I’m just messing something up still. Thanks!

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh, really? My bad after reading the wiki it says that it’s a optional thing, though I’m still confused on why the wiki has that option when it doesn’t work in the first place, or maybe I’m just messing something up still. Thanks!
I think you still need to pick Help: Bodies and talk to Anno and all that, but she's located in Myrellion's bar.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
After asking Anno about the update, go to the elevator between Shekka and the hallway leading to your ship, go down to level 13, then up and right to where you fought Nova and (presumably) took the 3 grey goos available there. In that location you can make your goo armor and then name it whatever you want to. You should find yourself on your ship after that, with the goo armor. Occasionally I've had her/it not show up, but exiting your ship and returning usually triggered it if that happened.

Reactions: Krynh