[Going under rewrite] Daddy and Baby, an Incestuous New Texan Event

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Takes several generations for defects and bad genes to start showing up. Again the argument that this is the future in the game and genetic engineering is the norm means bad side effects of incest sex and breeding isn't that much of a concern. Only bad thing I see happening is others in the public view thinking your a freak. Then again depends on where it's happening, this is on NT where practically everyone is fuck happy.

I think a part of that would be social implosion. I just have a very hard time seeing a purely incestuous society functioning long term if they only had incestuous relationships. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This is a TiTS society. Now take me to the Vanae.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I think a part of that would be social implosion. I just have a very hard time seeing a purely incestuous society functioning long term if they only had incestuous relationships. 

It can work if incest is a more symbolic thing, as seen with the Persians and their incestuous marriages which were seen as holy, but didn't stop their leaders from also having a lot of concubines to keep things fresh.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
As seen below, the 10:1 ratio is gonna be retconned, and NT has a tad bit of a stigma against incest.

Given this I'm going to add a split between the father impregnating his daughter, and him letting someone else do the work, while he raises the kid as if it were his own.

View attachment 4393

1464633306796.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This is fantastic stuff and I look forward to more of your writing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Did you already post it in @Savin's thread?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
was this ever implemented or was it abandoned? sorry for the most likely answered question but i suddenly remembered this and i dont recall it being added and it kinda just died randomly.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well at least it wasn't a whole year necro.

@Altair Hayes: So yeah Altair, maybe you should bug Fen about this?

Reactions: Crablord

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Best of luck getting it in, this time.
Well it wasn't really rejected outright. I sent a couple of my scenes to Fen, he put some of them in. I don't think it was an outright rejection, more so that he just didn't read through it or have the time to do so.

More than anything I'm rewriting it for myself, because I rushed it the first time and I know I can do better.