Slave escape RP

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Following Tasli and Hoard through the door, Elsy motioned for Wanda to follow her "You don't want to get left behind, especially without a key card to re-open the door." Walking down the hall, she noticed how dusty it was, obviously unused for a while. "Well, with this much dust, I doubt our belongings will be in those crates so hopefully there's at least something useful" As they approached the room, Hoard asked about Elsy's occupation, and she thought about how to respond. "I prefer the term Freelance Aquisition Officer, but yes, I am a pirate as you so delicately asked."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

Wanda followed behind elsy thankful she wasn't in front. she didn't want Hoard checking out her ass. the nice white lighting of the hallway was much better then the ominous red glow of the holding area. she sighed still trying to come to terms with the reality of the situation hoping it was all just some bad dream, but deep down she new that this was real and she had to deal with it, weather she wanted to or not. atleast elsy didn't seem to care one way or another about Wandas body, she admired the little "elf"s ability to say so collected even in a situation like this. Wanda kept a tight hold on the baton. who knows what could jump out at them,

GM post: "Armed" and dangerous

The room was rather spacious and littered with many crates of various sizes. it was just as dusty as the hallway but the boxes where rather clean oddly enough. they didn't seem to have any locking mechanisms in place. when you take a step towards them however you hear a sharp "Caw!". the group then sees what made the strange crow like squawk. a pair of male Ravanos appear before them. (Ravanos are bird like people that resemble humanoid crows they are slight of stature but can be quick and vicious on there feet. they have a bad reputation in the galaxy as scavengers and pirates). they were only maybe a little bit taller the Elsy in height but there sharp looking beaks and black plumage certainly did make them look fierce. one of them take a step forward and says. "ello, 'ello, what have we 'ere" the first one said looking the group over. when he saw the three nude ladies their eyebrows raised up. "well this just looks to be our lucky day, dont it Quan" the frist one said to the second. "yeah, i reckon we could have a good time with some ladies like that, that i do Brooen" the second one (Quan) said. "you lot are lucky to be alive right now, and i reckon that we're lucky we found ya, now we can get you 4 a good home as our slaves with no price tag at all." the first Ravanos (Brooen) said brazenly. the four of you definitely outnumbered them 2 to 1. but there they stood in your way."oi! look at the bloke with no arms! that's right rich that is." quan said a cheeky look on his face. he then reached into his backpack and pulled out what looked like a served arm. wait, could that be.....? "you need a hand mate? i got one right here", he said mockingly at hoard. you can smell a strong alcoholic stench coming from them, they must be drunk. however, drunk or not they don't seem to intend to let you pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

"Birds of the same feather... but I definitely didn't expect us to find the birds of the same feather in profession with Ravanos. We're not going to deal with them, let's just-"

Having identified Elsy was a pirate, perhaps different in ethics, Hoard had improved his mood somewhat. That, of course, was until they came face-to-face with two Ravanos. They were interested in the women clearly by their lecherous scavenger eyes, but they didn't ignore Hoard as they spoke. It was only as they mocked and joked around that Hoard's atmosphere seemed to change, however. Though he was unarmed, the instant one of them pulled out one of his arms the cybernetic man's whole presence seemed to read like a caged animal. He'd been a pirate for his entire life and endured enough hardships and combat for it to convey in his stance even while armless. There was no hesitation as he dashed forward in an instant, clearly not willing to bargain with the drunk and mocking birds. Underestimating a man for not having arms while he had metal legs would be their downfall as Hoard leaped mid-dash with a turn of his body, aiming a flying roundhouse kick at the bird.

"Fucking birds! Don't let these scavenger scum get away with that arm!"

The man who had been so collected but harsh had vanished, Hoard not seeming to take notice of the three women. Thankfully he had grown semi-flaccid to avoid any harmful swings of the leg, but the man's barreling speed and attack was aimed to hit the bird directly in the chest. If he could get his arm, he could re-attach it and get the upperhand. Even if they only had one of them, one arm meant he could hold a sword or work on a console. Risking losing it because the other three wanted to negotiate couldn't be an option. He had to decide for them and hope they understood the importance of the man having arms. Cybernetic limbs, though easy to make, were custom fit for certain people. If they lost his arm, then Hoard would be forced to find and utilize some misfit arm and it'd only hinder his chances of escaping this place.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Combat

Hoard goes for a flying roundhouse kick. the Ravanos scavenger, Quan tries to move out of the way.

Hoard AGI: 12 rolled 6 total 18 cyber agility +1 19

Quan AGI: 9 rolled 2 total 11

success!  Hoards kick lands

GM post: the "murder" of crows

hoard flew through the air aiming for the dirty scavengers chest. as he came at the avian scum bags eyes went wide. he wasn't expecting a nude armless man to come flying at him (then again who the hell would be?!?!). he was hit dead center in the chest by the kick and it sent him flying backward in to some of the smaller crates causing a loud crash! Quan was still alive but being kick by a robotic leg no doubt broke some bones for all he did was lay there stunned he was out for now after all Ravanos aren't known for having good durability. the arm he was carrying fell right out of his grasp when he was hit, so it was more or less right where quan was before, laying on the ground. that just left Brooen.

Brooen wasn't to happy with this outcome, he was just as surprised as quan was when hoard smashed into him. he gave an angry screech at what hoard did then yelled "U WUT MATE!?", and pulled out a knife form his pack. "i'll gut ya for wut you did to my mate!", and turned towards hoard. his knife at the ready. his back turned toward the ladies, totally forgetting them

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She would yelp in surprise at the sight of the two Ravanos ,Shivering she tried to think what she should do : fight back for her slight chance of freedom or submit in hope they would treat her well ... But with Hoard attack, she hastily made her mind .
Walking towards Brooen that had his back to her she would try to grab him in a tight hug that would have him smothered between her breasts with no room for movement.  

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Entering the room, Elsy noticed that the crates were oddly clear of dust, and was about to bring it up to the others when a pair of Ravanos grabbed their attention with a loud call. The drunk Ravanos apparently wanted to take them as slaves, and just as Elsy was going to recomend trying to negotiate to get around them, even though she doubted it would work, one of them pulled what looked like a metalic arm from their pack, and she saw Hoard charge the bird man on the left., with a few sharp snaps as he connected. With one enemy down, Elsy looked at the other, now pissed, Ravanos, which was brandishing a knife. As Tasli headed towards him, Esly decided to help by trying to disarm him, so none of them had to worry about getting cut. The last thing they needed was someone getting seriously injured.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Combat

Tasli goes for abear hug on the Ravanos Brooen, who tries to struggle free when he's gripped.

Tasli STR:18 rolled 3 total 21 +1 great strength 22

Brooen STR: 8 rolled 5 total 13

success! Tasli snags Brooen in a bear hug.

GM post: a tight squeeze

Brooen gave his own surprised squawk when Tasli snagged him up into her. he may have said it was his lucky day earlier, but it was becoming more and more apparent that he might want to rethink that...

He struggled to get loose but the large amazonian of a herm was too much for him she had him stuck there between her large bust. just then Elsy made a grab for his knife witch she easily snatched from his surprised grasp. When he noticed his knife was gone he stopped moving, even in his drunken state he knew better then to keep struggling. "awww piss", he muttered in defeat. Hell, that was easy, something tells you its not going to be this easy as you go on however.

Wanda

Wanda eyes snapped strait to the two Ravanos when they appeared her instincts still sharp even in her state. she knew from the moment she saw them this was going to be trouble. at first they looked them over, especially her and the other girls. she couldn't stand their gazes looking over her body so she got behind tasli when they started looking and saying that they could have a "good time" with ladies like them. she held her baton at the ready not sure how this would go down. suddenly one of them pulled out what looked like an arm using it to mock hoard with terrible pun. taking a quick look at hoard she noticed something snap in him, maybe it was her instincts as a Allosain or maybe it was her training that let her pick up on it, but either way before she or anyone else could say anything more hoard smashed into the craven raven-man knocking him out if this fight in one kick. this angered his mate brooen. when he turned his back to them and pulled a knife, she got ready to attack readying her baton for a strike but just as suddenly Tasli moved on him snatching him up easily. "shit", Wanda said, in surprise, "that was a good move tasli" she said giving her a nudge with her elbow. she had allot of respect for people who could take hold of an opportunity in combat like that. she then remembered hoard so she called out to him. "hoard? you ok?" she said, looking his way with concern on her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

By the time Wanda had looked over and the other other two had disarmed and incapacitated the second Ravanos, she'd see Hoard lift the arm up with a quick kick-like move of the leg. Turning as it ascended, the man lined up his arm as it descended to have the arm pass near the detached shoulder connected. Rather than fall, however, the connector in his arm released cable-like bindings, latching onto the arm and pulling it tight against the connector. Whirring of fasteners and hissing of the bio-electronics filled the supply room as the detached limb began to jerk and flail sporadically with the link-up to his spinal nerve cables, wire run through much of his body these days to ensure the utmost accuracy of the cybernetic limbs he relied on. Once the arm had grown still, Hoard did something he'd yet to do... he smiled, turning and clenching the fist to ensure it seemed to work properly.

"I'm a lot better now... good work indeed, Tasli. And to you as well, Elsy. The two of you aren't half bad to look at or when it comes to fighting..."

Moving over to be part of the group conversation more properly, Hoard moved a hand to cover the other connector briefly. It was clear that though he was happy to have an arm again, the pirate didn't keep the smile for much longer as he fixed his eyes on Wanda.

"If you want, remind me later and I'll show you how skilled I am with these. But until then, we should threaten this dumb bird with your baton. We need a way out of this area... and if they got here, then surely they must know some hidden pathways through the station."

Pausing long enough to let that idea sink in, he turned his gaze to the bird and added on to his line of thought.

"If we kill one, the other will know we're not playing around. I'm sure we can find a slave collar to keep him in check. Ravanos make good slaves in times of need. If we used them to scout or as bullet shields, we'd save ourselves a lot of trouble as long as they survive..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She immobilized Brooen after him struggling a bit but feeling someone so close to her with his feathers rubbing on her fur ignited a flame inside of her ,with her libido awakened her massive cock spring to full mast with its head in front of Brooen's face ,she look at him blushing ,being quite sorry for this happening "Sorry ,it just that ... I'm kinda of sensitive ... it will just go away with time ... I hope" Hearing the others complement her just made her blush even more and her cock throb "t-thanks" she said ,knowing full well she couldn't control the desires of her body nor could she hide her erection yet she didn't look ashamed of it . Looking at the others and the room they were on she asked "so ,what should we do now ? and I'm not sure I'm ok with killing anyone ..." 

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

With both of the Ravanos dealt with, Elsy was glad that none of her fellow escapees had been injured, especially since they had no way to administer aid if needed.  Turning to see if Hoard was all right, she saw that his arm was reattached, and he was smiling. After he paid compliments to her and Tasli, Elsy responded "Well that was a pretty good hit yourself, pretty sure you broke some of his bones though, I heard some snapping when you hit him and when he landed that didn't sound like crates smashing." Turning back to Tasli, she started to say "And Tasli, good idea with the..." trailing off when she came face to tip with a very turgid penis. After a few moments, Elsy realized she was staring, and blushed, her ears turning bright red along with her face. Coughing and looking away, she continued, "Um, nice grab, but you may want to be more careful when grabbing people when they have weapons, even as you have him now, he could have done some serious damage with his knife."

She then quickly headed over towards the injured bird man and carefully removed his pack, starting to look it over and rummage through it. While searching she listened to Hoards idea, and after Tasli chimed in, she agreed, "While i'm ok with a bit of stunning, I have to agree with Tasli on the murder, at least for now. That said, I'm not so sure we should use him as a guide, after what you did to his friend, he may just lead us to something nastier than he is to get back at us. Either way, we need to do something about them, and at least get a general idea of what is in these crates to see if there's anything we can use."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

"woah wait! kill one of them? that doesn't sound necessary. we beat them fair and square i think we've made our point!" she pleaded, not wanting there to be bloodshed. but then it hit her, Hoard was a pirate so this kind of thing didn't bother him, no doubt he must have killed may people in his life, she wasn't sure how to feel about this. she pushed it from her mind for now. she also saw that hoard got his arm back he seemed allot happier now see wasn't sure what that would mean for his attitude though. "I for one think we don't need any more slave shit going here as well, we should just leave them here...." Wanda said, not liking the whole idea of using the bird men slaves one bit. sure they tried to do the same to them but they didn't have to stoop to there lows. it seemed like Elsy and Tasil were with her on this as well for the most part. Wanda figured she would have to be the one to get the info out of him because she had the baton. so she circled around Tasli to get a better look at their captive. when she saw Tasli's huge throbbing penis however she froze for a second, for the second time today her mouth hung open her sharp teeth on display again. she quickly shook her head and centered her thoughts. she looked Brooen in the eyes and said in her most intermediating voice "alright bird its time for you to start squawking so lets have it!" she waved the baton near his face while baring her teeth tiring to look big and scary. Though even through all of that she still have her hand just about glued to her crotch. whether or not that subtracted from her overall intimidation she wasn't sure.

GM post: Elsys search and Brooen's bad day

as Elsy searched the pack she found 1) a pack of what looked like fancy cigars. 2) some dried meat, maybe some kind of jerky? 3) whats looks to be a makeshift automatic screwdriver. Quan's pack itself was just the right size for someone like elsy made to be able to fit in tight corridors without getting snagged on things due to its specially made fiber weave.

Brooen found himself instantly regretting allot of his decisions right about now. not only was quan out cold, but he was stuck in the grip of a large herm whos dick was possibly half as long as he was tall and now one of them mentioned possibly killing one of them to show that they were serious. thankfully the other three disagreed. The dino-gal then threatened him with her baton and those teeth of hers looked pretty sharp. in his still drunken state he was easily intimidated by this, completely ignorant of Wanda's nervousness. "OI OI OK!....no need to get violent shela I'll talk." he finally said, his eyes darting around fearfully. "you wanna get out of this area right 'ere i can help ya wif that. in that far corner to the right there are some big creates, right behind there there's a panel on the floor that you can detach easily wif the right tool. that leads to a little path way that them small cargo bots use to around this side of the station......i uh, reckon that could get ya out of here. me and some of the other blokes around 'ere use it." he said as he awkwardly tried not to stare at taslis large member in front of him. "so you got yer info right? you can let me go and i'll be on my way wot do ya say mate?", he said, a nervous smile on his face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

"No killing, got it... wish you'd all stop being so focused on our large friend's dick. Staring isn't going to make it go down, I'd wager."

As the Ravanos spoke, Hoard listened and considered the possibilities of it being a lie. They'd certainly intimidated him within a trust-worthy margin, especially with Tasli's herm dick as such an imposing threat. The idea that such passage ways existed was also extremely possible in a station running as efficient as the slavers had made it out to be. Plus, the only way into the place was a key card and unless they had one hidden in some private place there was no way it could be anything but a secret passage. Looking to the corner as it was indicated, Hoard moved over and began pushing and tugging at the crates with his one arm. It didn't take but a moment, the mechanical arm whirring gently with the force required, before the crates were tossed and moved aside. It revealed the panel soon enough... and as he lowered to one knee to examine the fasteners, the inner space-rat in Hoard shined.

"If these types of panels are all over the station... if we find the right tools, I can rig them up to my arm and keep it powered off my kinetic servos... or in basic talk I can handle every single one of these we come across. We just need to find the right tools and have one of you help me."

Hoard had to admit that the attention the giant herm was getting was somewhat envious, but he had no time to focus on sex or even handle the faded arousal from earlier. They were still nude and had nowhere to even rest. If he had the luxury to be so worried about his physical pleasure right now, he'd be quite the happiest guy around. For now, however, he would have to be content with getting his arm back.

"If it leads down to a cargo bot line... I bet it'd lead to a cargo check station. They're probably storing clothes there, if not weapons that some of our dead friends won't be able to collect. There's not a better option than to trust the dirty bird... but I think if you girls let him and his "mate" go it'll blow up in our faces."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 

With everyone staring at her cock it just served to feed her lust, even more ,her pillar while continuing to throb would drip out a small fountain of pre down the front of her staff that would give you the impression she reached orgasm right there with wasn't her massive ballsac to give an idea of how little it is in comparison of what she can actually shoot .
She still kept holding the ravones while the others talk and decide what to do next ,she would take her time to think : why would the two ravones have Hoard's arm ... "ho!" she say out loud coming to a realization , maybe because they found it somewhere ,and where Hoard's arm was there probably would be the belongings of everyone else ,she looked down to Brooen and asked "mister Brooen right ? can you tell me where your friend found Hoard's arm?"without being rude or threatening him. 

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

While setting aside the useful items in the pack, Elsy listened to what the Ravanos had to say. The way out seemed straight forward enough, and she had seemed to find the tool he mentioned, although whether her companions could fit had yet to be seen. Then it came to what to do with him. He wanted to be released, and while Elsy didn't like that idea that much, she also knew that bringing him with them was possibly even worse. "I know it's not the best option, but I think that we tie him up, leave him here, go through the panel, close it up behind us, and leave him to take care of his friend once he gets out of the ropes, because taking him with us gives him the chance to screw us at the worst possible time, and I don't really want to deal with much more death today. Oh, and this may be the tool he was talking about, but I'd avoid messing with it too much, it may break and then we're really screwed." holding up the makeshift tool for all to see. With that she put on the pack and started looking through the crates, hoping to find clothes or something to bind the Ravanos with. "Wanda, do you want to give me a hand searching these, it will make it go faster."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: Spilling more beans and other things

Taslis questoin took a secound for Brooen to catch, as he was a little stunned by her steam of pre (hmm, perhaps he likes herms a bit too?). he then shook his head, "what's that love? you wanna know were Quan got the bloody thing?" he answered, his eyes on her face this time (they have a good FOV with their eyes). "well uh... he did say somethin' about gettin' it from a box down there in them tunnels. I reckon it must lead to some other storage space like this.." he said stil rather nervous but maybe just a little infatuated.

Wanda

Wanda responded to Elsy with "uh yeah, good idea." she then set down the baton to help elsy search through some of the crates. she had to bend over to look into the creates, she just hoped the others weren't starring at her ass as she looked. one of hoards earlier statements came back to her as she stared flipping the fasteners. It looked like hoard had some skills, she would have to remember to ask him about a few later, maybe she could learn some new tricks.

GM post cont.

as wanda and Elsy searched trough the boxes they found most of them held what looked like robot parts. though these look much more heavy duty then any cargo loader parts. in one of the boxes however, Wanda found a couple lengths of cord, these might work as ropes. elsy found in a very small box two bras, one small, the other bigger. but no matching panties for them, and a single pair of shorts.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

"Don't worry, I can be careful. I might not mind killing idiots like these birds, but I understand breaking our tools wouldn't be wise."

As Elsy set to searching the crates in the room and Hoard passed up the chance to take what looked like shorts, he instead set about to handling the screwdriver she had left. Much in a way similar to attaching his arms, the man was using his leg to support the tool and shifting his arm alongside it. Wires hooked up in odd bunches, no doubt due to the wrong model of auto-screwdriver being used... but he'd finally lifted the arm and turn it over while examining the attached tool. Using it as a weapon wouldn't be ideal nor favorable... which meant he'd just have to keep it in a usable state until he had his other arm and could salvage it and produce a more streamlined version from it.

"Just like back on the station when I'd undo the hinges to the woman's showers... only this time I'm nude with women already and hoping to not get made a slave."

Looking to the panel and its screws, Hoard zoned out to let the women handle their hostage as he began the audibly annoying whirl of the auto-driver trying to pull the screws loose.

"Elsy, if we make it to a place to rest and I can break this thing down, remind me to show you what a second fixture rod kept in these for spares are good for. I knew this one girl, in Scrapping Cam-"

A loud whirl and hiss of grinding metal sounded as the tool went astray with an unsteady skip. Sparks struck his body but he didn't take any heed of it as he pressed harder and angled the device to resume his work. The other three women needed the help of someone who lived in stations most of his life... and as he undid two of the fastening corner bolts and opened the grate to reveal the descending tunnel he could only feel somewhat proud. Though he hadn't earned in favors among the dino gal, elf, and large-dicked herm hybrid... he was certainly trying to at least hold his own and help them until he could get that favor.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 

With a smile, she would say "thanks" to Brooen and give a gentle kiss on the top of his head and softened her hold not to the point the point he could escape but he could get in a more comfortable position if he wished , as for what to do with him she would just let the other decide she knew she wasn't the best for these things so while Wanda and Elsy were looking at the boxes and deciding what to do she would just talk with the little crow in her arms "hey Brooen , you mind if I ask what you and your friend were doing here ? you don't look like someone that would be a slave or deal with one after there would be no need for your friend to get Hoard's arms otherwise"

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

"I figure you can be careful, but that thing looks like it's on it's last legs as it is." Elsy called back to Hoard, trying to not sound crass, heading towards a crate almost as tall as she was. Popping open the crate, she hopped up and got to searching. Deciding now was as good of a time as ever, Elsy tried to find out more about Wanda, "So Wanda, what did you do before this wonderful situation we're now in? You seem pretty out of your depth here." her voice becoming muffled as she tipped herself into the crate to get something near the bottom. Pulling herself out, she had found a box with a few pieces of mismatched clothing, a pair of shorts made of some sort of stretchy material and two different sized bras, "Here you go Wanda" tossing the larger bra to the Allosain, and stashing the other in her pack, knowing that wearing it would just make her acutely aware of the lack of clothing covering the rest of her. "You were worried about covering up, that should help. Theres also a pair of shorts here" Holding up the shorts that looked like they would only go halfway down Elsy's thighs, less on everyone else "If anyone wants them they look like they stretch pretty far, otherwise I'll take them."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

Wanda imminently went about putting on the bra that Elsy gave her grateful to be wearing something. "fucking finally" she thought. Wanda thought a second trying to figure how she would answer elsys question, because it was a bit of a hectic bunch of events that led up to this point. "well uh, lets just say i come from a family of big shot traders. my family is pretty well off they and wanted me to inherit the family business, but i didn't want to be stuck behind a desk my whole life giving orders so i left to try out colony life. i wanted to be security guard on a frontier world so I snuck onto a colony ship but then it was attacked and well.......this all happened......." she said trialing of not wanting to remember the attack on the ship. "i've done allot of marshal arts training though so i can handle myself in a fight, but this shit? its just fucking insane.....", she said her emotional anguish apparent in her voice. Wanda sighed, "oh and i would take the shorts believe me...but you know...my tail" she said as waged her tail to show her point. "oh i uh found some cords and stuff, i think we could use them as ropes for our "friend" here" she said as she walked towards brooen and tasli. "just keep holding him still like that" she said to Tasli as she began tying up the defeated bird.

GM post: tying up lose ends

Brooen was a little surprised by how Tasli was treating him. he tried to take them as his slaves and here she was giving him a kiss on the head. he wasn't sure how to take this so he simply just accepted the situation. when Tasli prompted him with another question, this one about what he and his mate were doing. he took a second then said "well you may not know this, but this station is right huge it is, there are more then just salvers and slaves round' here love, this place is a heaven for all kind of types that wanna hide from the law, me and my mate are just a couple of uh, improvising merchants. we were looking for some good stuff to uh, appropriate from the slavers after that big ol' boom." when Wanda showed up with the cords he just hung his head in shame "right then.....", he said as his arms and feet were tied. he was then set on the floor next to the knocked out Quan who Wanda also quickly tied up.

as hoard opened the floor panel he could see a passage below him. it was darker then the room they were in, only illuminated by the blue floor lights on either side of the passageway. the air coming from there was rather refreshing and warm compared to the dusty storage room. and every once and a while a cargo bot could be seen carrying boxes moving through the passage way.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 

"Ha , I see " she would say in Reply to Brooen before Wanda came over to tie him up and gently place him on the corner of the room close to his friend then she crouched down in front of him "sorry for this but we really don't want to be slaves ,I hope you forgive me for it" she would once again leave a kiss on the top of his head "anything I can do to make you more comfortable before I leave ?" she asked while petting the feathers on his head.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

"Well that is certainly a change of pace, but if it makes you feel any better, you get used to the insanity after a while." Elsy said, hoping to make Wanda feel more comfortable. "Took me almost a year to realize that once you're off planet, order flies out the airlock." With neither Hoard or Wanda wanting the shorts, and Tasli likely to test their elasticity if aroused, Elsy started slipping into them and the bra she had put into her pack. The shorts left almost nothing to the imagination, hugging her body like a second skin, while the bra was more bikini top than bra, making Elsy look like she was going for a day at the beach more than escaping a slaver station. But some clothing was better than nothing. 

Once dressed, Elsy went over to check on the others, seeing Brooen tied up and resigned to his fate, Tasli crouched next to him, and Wanda tying up the one Hoard had smashed into the crates. "Wanda, we may want to keep some of that cord for later, we may need it for someone or something else. Plus if we leave him untied, he can help his friend get out so they don't get stuck here and die." Turning to Brooen, she said "Cheer up buddy, you're getting off easy, most other people on the station would have killed you for trying to make them your slaves. You get to be tied up in a relatively safe spot where you can escape and help your friend." Leaning down next to his head, she whispered, just loudly enough for Tasli to hear "And to be perfectly honest, if we brought you with us, you'd probably end up with Tasli's cock inside you, she seems to have taken a liking to you." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

The man gazed down the tunnel, spotting the bots and realizing how things could go. A look over his shoulder let him know everyone was still handling the Ravanos but also to see Elsy's assets somewhat accented by her inadequate covering clothing. With such a small, tight fitting pair of shorts it practically made more for the imagination to work with when it came to the smaller lady of the trio. Wanda had taken a bra, at least appearing to act far less bashful now that she could conceal some of her assets. But the part that irked him was the affection that Tasli was treating the bird-man with. Hoard had no reason to be racist, but the fact was that Ravanos were just filthy on the vast majority and these two had been about to enslave them. The one-armed man scoffed under his breath, looking back down the hole for a few moments before calling out to the trio and their feathered friend.

"Decide quickly. Either Wanda or Elsy, preferably the smaller one of you, come here. If I take hold of you and jump down, my legs can absorb the inertia and ensure the landing is safe. The other two can climb down once he's tied up and we've made sure it's clear..."

Turning his arm, he'd examine the large addition of the auto-screwdriver and at least appeared thankful. With such a clunky thing interlaced and fixed to his arm, it'd give whoever he jumped with something to hold on to. With how large Wanda was, it'd be quite awkward to make any sort of carrying and landing rough. With Elsy and her small and obviously lightest frame out of all of them, it'd practically be easy to keep her from touching the ground during the landing. As the only one with robotic legs, he knew that jumping down would be far better than climbing and exposing himself to whoever might be down there and armed. Jumping down he could startle whoever might already be aware someone was at the hole, as it wasn't like anyone expected someone as cybernetically-modified as Hoard to be with a bunch of escaping slaves... especially not with the ability to use the auto-screwdriver as an improvised arm-mounted weapon and unorthodox shield.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Standing back up, Elsy turned to face Hoard. "Be right there." Picking up her looted pack, she headed over to the tunnel in the floor. "Ok, I'm assuming that you want me on your back since you've only got the one arm right now and we don't want your hand full if you need it." Turning back to Wanda and Tasli, Elsy called out "Don't take too long getting down, the last thing we need is to all get seperated." With that, she climbed onto Hoard and held on tight, wrapping her legs around his waist and clasping her hands together across his chest, pulling herself tight to him so as to not fall off when they landed. "Ready when you are."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

Deciding that Elsey was right she took back the binding from from quan and said "yeah.....good point", "you're lucky bird brain", she said under her breath. at this point her hand was still glued over her pussy, she still had allot showing but atleast she only had to worry about her bottom half. Wanda then thought about what elsy said earlier about order flying out the airlock and getting used to the insanity as she went to pick up her baton. "fuck me i dont know if i can get used to this, or if i would even want to...." she thought, uncertainty lingering in her mind, she payed little attention to what tasli and elsy were saying to Brooen.

GM post: bye bye birdy

Brooen, certainly had every reason to hate and despise all of them for what happened. but right now he felt oddly "light" maybe he was still way to drunk, he couldn't tell. but when tasli stared petting him asking him if there was anything she could do for him. "uh" is all he could manage before elsy chimed in tell him he was lucky because they could have killed him but didnt, and that if he came with them he'd just end up on Tasli's shaft. "I-I uh.........." he said his feathers around his neck fluffing nervously. after hoard explained his plan to the girls Brooen chimed in one final time "Oi, um......be careful down there love...go on then", he said to tasli as he turned away resigning to watch quan until he woke up.

Wanda

After considering the options wanda said "yeah Elsy you go ahead and jump with hoard. Tasli and I will climb down after you". she said with a nod. she then moved over to the whole and waited.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

With a hot elfin girl clinging to him like a backpack, he was thankful she understood the necessity of being unarmed. Even with her boobs against his back, covered by the rather lacking bra, he knew exactly what he had to do.

"Hold on tight... and if someone's down here, let go. If you don't, I won't have enough speed to defend us."

Taking one more moment to wait for a bot to pass by, he'd leap out over and down the hole. Drawing close to the wall in front of him, Hoard brought his hand against the wall to slow the descent only somewhat, the two finally passing through the other end and into the new chamber. He had to only hope that Elsy wouldn't let go and that they'd land safely without finding people with guns down here...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 

She would give Brooen one last kiss on top of his head "I will ,you two take care and before I go it wasn't like that it's just that I'm not bad nor would I use my cock on you unless you wanted ,I only pop an erection because you were squirming between my breasts" She would give him a reassuring smile and walk away from the Ravanos and towards the hole she crouch down with her hands on the back and turned to Wanda "climb up Wanda" she said .
Once Wand was holding on to Tasli back she would stand up and look at the hole waiting for one of the robots to pass before jumping down ,all her endowments jiggle when she land , she would then follow Hoard and Elsy. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: Into the breach

when Hoard and Elsy landed they found that the very middle of the pathway had some give in it like it was some kind of rubber or plastic the apparent reason for this was unclear at this time, around them all they could see is was the path ahead with the occasional little cargo droid passing them by on the sides of the path acting as though they weren't there. the corridor seemed to go on a ways until it forked off into two separate paths one going right the other left and up. behind them they could see a wall with small holes in it that the droids would go through from time to time. all of the holes were rather small.

Wanda

Wanda watched nervously as hoard and Elsy took the plunge hoping they would be ok. then after a moment or so, Tasli asked to jump down with her too. "wait don't you think we should hold up a second....", she said her voice as uncertain as ever. "oh whatever fuck it", she said as she climbed up on her. she figured Tasli's considerable bulk would be able to take the fall no problem. as she held on to Tasli she noticed her soft fur rubbing against her naked pussy lips, she gasped for a second but then shut her mouth quickly hoping that Tasli didn't hear that. then they jumped down as they fell she shut her eyes not wanting to watch the fall. the next thing she knew however they landed with a muffled thud. Wanda had lost her grip when they hit the ground so, she fell onto her (rather lovely) ass for the second time today. if tasli could notice there was a slight wet spot on her back were Wanda was holding on. the floor was rather soft, she didn't expect that. as she got up she looked around quickly with her baton raised just in case there were any threats nearby. her hand was resting on her pussy just like before but, she noticed a little wetness down there and said "shit", quietly. "w-was i just turned on by that?!", she though her face turning red.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 

She did, in fact, notice Wanda's gasp but didn't want to make her more ashamed of herself nor she did mind ,except for her cock throbbed at the thought ,once she was in place Tasli would jump down
After she jumped down she noticed Wanda had fallen off her back ,She turned around giving Wanda a good view of her staff ,seeing Wanda dropped on the ground and knowing they probably should hurry up so she hastily say "sorry" before picking Wanda up and cradling the  Allosain in her strong arms and continuing to follow Hoard and Elsy .

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Once Hoard landed, Elsy hopped off his back, getting out from under the tunnel they had just come through and looking around. Seeing the wall that the cargo bots were coming out of behind them, not wanting to have to go through the ports they were coming out of unless necessary. Looking down the other way, she saw the path forked, and with there being no apparent hazards, she headed towards the fork, hoping to see where each one went. Before she could get far, Tasli and Wanda landed, with Wanda falling off when they made it down. Continuing down to the fork, Elsy called out "Okay, which way do we want to go?" Looking down the paths trying to get an idea for where each lead.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

The impact had been somewhat unexpected, but as he rose to his feet and only walked enough to give room for the following Tasli he wondered what sort of area that made this. The elfin gal had taken off toward the fork, Hoard waiting until the two fell before turning back to make sure they were all right. Wanda's legs had splayed putting her wet gash on display for a moment. He'd cast a look to Tasli only for a moment in curiosity, watching the herm pick-up Wanda and start moving. Only then with a sigh and a look back would he make his way over toward Elsy, his own dick now semi-erect in simply the response to what he'd seen and felt for the last few moments.

"Right is never a bad option... it's also the only way I'd point with one arm."