Give me the bad ends

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'm bored while waiting for the exciting backer patch for TiTs to be released.. I have been doing TiTs bad/good ends and wondered what bad/good ends CoC2 has? I have done Arona's jealously ending, losing to blind (Arona's sister) orc ending, Alruane ending, Kitsune without the jewl ending, losing to Hive Queen ending, losing to Elthara ending.. any other ones? not interested in male ones (which by i mean your champs gets enslaved by a male NPC or become their wife or whatever).

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think the wiki(unless the page is being worked on) has TL;DRs of the bad ends possible.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well I should have said most, I think the wiki is still going under a big reconstruction right now.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I figured there was one for it. How do you get it just repeatly be an ass?
No it's for bedicked Steele's who repeatedly use the blue viper. Obey her and cum only when she let's you. It took me three or four times of using her and obeying that I got the option of asking about her Harem. Brilliant bad end.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

No it's for bedicked Steele's who repeatedly use the blue viper. Obey her and cum only when she let's you. It took me three or four times of using her and obeying that I got the option of asking about her Harem. Brilliant bad end.
Oh I know that one I thought you meant being put in the wall. It is a good one tho.

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
Losing to the Spectral Smith (the Minotaur in the Glacial Rift that unlocks Brint's ice set), losing to Alissa in WC, losing to Jyrannaz (scientist lady in the Hive), losing/submitting to the Manticore multiple times, Mushroom druidess has one, and I think having sex with the unitaur in the Centaur quest leads to a Bad End too.

Don't know if the quest to unlock Brienne's pyromancer set has a bad end to contrast Brints.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The wiki page is noted to be under construction but still has a list of a lot of the Bad Ends currently in the game. It seems to cover everything through the conclusion of Land of Milky Honey at least.

Off the top of my head, ones not listed on the page yet and that haven't already been mentioned in this topic are losing to any of the encounters in Spectre of the Wyld other than the ghost harem (each one is different), trying to fight your way past the minotaur gate guards and losing, losing to any of the boss encounters in the Abyssal Depths and losing during the battle at the end of Cat Call.

Last edited:

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
The wiki page is noted to be under construction but still has a list of a lot of the Bad Ends currently in the game. It seems to cover everything through the conclusion of Land of Milky Honey at least.

Off the top of my head, ones not listed on the page yet and that haven't already been mentioned in this topic are losing to any of the encounters in Spectre of the Wyld other than the ghost harem (each one is different), trying to fight your way past the minotaur gate guards and losing, losing to any of the boss encounters in the Abyssal Depths and losing during the battle at the end of Cat Call.

The bad ends on Specter of the Wyld are mentioned and extremely briefly described on the page with the same name though, indeed, they're not mentioned on the Bad Ends page itself. Similarly, those other bad ends mentioned in the quote above are mentioned on the pages concerning the triggering event but have not been congregated into the central Bad End page. With that in mind, I'm not sure that there are any bad ends in the game that aren't mentioned, at least in passing, someplace on the wiki. As such, one could bite the bullet and check for any missing bad ends by searching for "bad end" on the wiki and checking each page the hard way.

Correction: I don't think the Abyssal Depths bad ends are even mentioned on-wiki as yet.