Giantess

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Be female, go to the town ruins, beat Shouldra until she asks for sex. Accept, ask her to go to the lake, ask her to possess a shark girl. She will fuck up her spell (as always) and you'll be facing a giant shark girl. Only possible when Shouldra is not a follower. If I had to rank scenes involving giants, this one would be rather high. (probably because shark girls > faeries > turtles)

Ah that explains how I've never found this, so many hidden nuggets in CoC. Thanks!

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Be female, go to the town ruins, beat Shouldra until she asks for sex. Accept, ask her to go to the lake, ask her to possess a shark girl. She will fuck up her spell (as always) and you'll be facing a giant shark girl. Only possible when Shouldra is not a follower. If I had to rank scenes involving giants, this one would be rather high. (probably because shark girls > faeries > turtles)

I'm late to this threat but I have to say: Blasphemy!

Nothing is better than faeries -_-

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm late to this threat but I have to say: Blasphemy!

Nothing is better than faeries -_-

yea if you like them being absolute size queens. *cough* I mean really one in particular you basically wear during a certain scene like she's a condom.