Giantess

Dude

Jun 22, 2016
Hi,

I love the giantess writing in CoC, and i would love some of that in tainted space. Also, i may be wrong but i belive big bitches are a thing in anime right now xD

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Seven deadly sins. spoiler alert: not a hentai

Edit: Well, not more than fairy tail.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
How tall is a giant by your standards? Because I was thinking about writing a 16' girl at some point. It might not be 'that' big, but that's still taller than almost everything currently in TiTS.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh but DIana is adorable actualy ;) And there are always shrooms to give little help.

SO far biggest gigantess we got is...Queen Irelia, right? Or Queen of Deep?

Dude

Jun 22, 2016
to be honest, i am rather turned on by any femdom stuff. but size play, hell YES!

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I once did the Irellia frontgina scene as a goblin, and holy fuck was that something.

Dude

Jun 22, 2016
How tall is a giant by your standards? Because I was thinking about writing a 16' girl at some point. It might not be 'that' big, but that's still taller than almost everything currently in TiTS.

Vala

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I have barely done anything in CoC and atm I'm just pulling whatever information I can find from the wiki.

Well if you've taken Shouldra she provides rape-assists, typically involving enlargening of various bodyparts, or the whole person. The once very tiny Vala gets REALLY into sizeplay after the first time you turn her into a giantess.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Well if you've taken Shouldra she provides rape-assists, typically involving enlargening of various bodyparts, or the whole person. The once very tiny Vala gets REALLY into sizeplay after the first time you turn her into a giantess.

Well that makes more sense than just saying ''Vala''.

Dude

Jun 22, 2016
Yes it makes sense, and im sorry for that... its just that i tend to believe that anyone here knows anything about everything^^ anyway, vala is the giantess i am referring to. because she gets big, REALLY big

dwagon

May 11, 2016

And there is also the other scene with the giant shark girl. and the giant turtle girl. there are some giants in CoC actually.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Im not sure if this is very helpful but I think I remember seeing a very old TiTs planning doc on the old forum. Inside it described basic mechanics, ideas, and potential storyline. It also had a list of potential NPCs each with their own gats bust and short summeries. One of them described a proposed encounter for mhen'ga about a giantess in heat who despartely needed the PC's help. While this obviously has not been written or implemented it does show the developers arent opposed to writing giants in TiTs which gives hope that they may eventually add one. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh I think it was the same old gcod I seen too. And of my it had so many crazy ideas there that not sure if fen and co would implement even half of it ever. Aslo abotu gigants if some could creatively made race based on Titans form Attack on titans...welll that could be interesting option for fans of gigants.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why would you want sexless bio-robots in our smut game?

I said creatively made race basing on titans not make race like them. Plus they not all the time those titanic sized at least those that aren't stuck in mindless state. So for fight in huge form and after for possible scenes reverting to smaller shape that isn't sexless bio-robot.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I said creatively made race basing on titans not make race like them. Plus they not all the time those titanic sized at least those that aren't stuck in mindless state. So for fight in huge form and after for possible scenes reverting to smaller shape that isn't sexless bio-robot.

I highly doubt that resizing of such massive proportions can be possible without the use of magic, which this game doesn't support.

Dude

Jun 22, 2016
I actually just reched Uveto in my current TiTS playthrough, and immediately it came to my mind that it would be the perfect environment for some kind of giantess encounter.

I would imagine something like the blue skinned frost giants some may know from D&D and whatnot.

just a thought.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I actually just reched Uveto in my current TiTS playthrough, and immediately it came to my mind that it would be the perfect environment for some kind of giantess encounter.

I would imagine something like the blue skinned frost giants some may know from D&D and whatnot.

just a thought.

That wouldn't actually work out because Uveto is a frozen moon. The only big things living there are frost wyrms because they are predators. If some sort of humanoid giants would happen to pop up there they would most likely try to eat you on sight as well.

Dude

Jun 22, 2016
You should write one then.

I'd fap to it.

So would I, quite alot.

But before i even start to think about writing some good and enjoyable giantess stuff, i realize that i can't write shit. (just look at my posts so far -.-)

Also i just read up on some of the topics for ideas and event submission... scary^^

Anyway, if the tits authorities would be ok with giant ladies and could implement them in this setting, i would love to maybe commission something.

(btw anyone knows who wrote the venus scenes?)

sers

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Anyway, if the tits authorities would be ok with giant ladies and could implement them in this setting, i would love to maybe commission something.

Yeah, Giants are fine. Check out the Commissions thread for a look at who's available. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
And there is also the other scene with the giant shark girl. and the giant turtle girl. there are some giants in CoC actually.

Giant shark girl? Where is this and how do you get the scene? Never met anything but normal sized sharks in the lake.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Giant shark girl? Where is this and how do you get the scene? Never met anything but normal sized sharks in the lake.

Be female, go to the town ruins, beat Shouldra until she asks for sex. Accept, ask her to go to the lake, ask her to possess a shark girl. She will fuck up her spell (as always) and you'll be facing a giant shark girl. Only possible when Shouldra is not a follower. If I had to rank scenes involving giants, this one would be rather high. (probably because shark girls > faeries > turtles)