Giantess lovers

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Hello everyone i'm new here and i wanted to thank Fenoxo for making these games i enjoy them really much i hope that they get better. i always wanted to see giants and giantess in these games but i'll let fenoxo decide it

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Get on my level scrub

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Sorry for that. and i know some may disapprove on what i said but i hope we can be friends

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I think CoC has at least one giantess--a turtle girl named Venus. And Vala also has a temporary giantess scene. Aside from the overly tall myr queens and goo/shape-shifters, I'm not sure if TiTS has any exclusive giantess characters, present or future.

The rest of the over-tall females (around 7 feet or more) can probably be seen as mini-giantesses and/or amazonian. For me, more giantess/snu-snu content is always welcome.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
I think I remember seeing a development doc somewhere that had a gats bust for a mhen'ga giantess in heat. It's been so long im not surprised if Fen/Savin forget about her.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's a different between "forgot about" and "had no intention of ever using ourselves."

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I think CoC has at least one giantess--a turtle girl named Venus. And Vala also has a temporary giantess scene. Aside from the overly tall myr queens and goo/shape-shifters, I'm not sure if TiTS has any exclusive giantess characters, present or future.

The rest of the over-tall females (around 7 feet or more) can probably be seen as mini-giantesses and/or amazonian. For me, more giantess/snu-snu content is always welcome.

Didn't CoC have an Oni or something in the high mountains named Izumi?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
oh right venus. i kinda wish there was a way to become a giantess.just a suggestion

It would have to be a bad end, even being able to get up to 10 feet tall makes a lot of the scenes in the game not make that much sense.