Gianna

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
Is the cumflation thing removed content? I can't seem to enable it no matter what.

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
It's enabled by default, but you have to actually cumflate her before it becomes relevant. It's also not particularly obvious unless you're paying close attention, and I don't think it shows up in her busts.
Oh I just asked because it says it is on in dialogue with her but says disabled in codex.

And after sex she always clears it out after.

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
It seems like you've already disabled it. You should be able to re-enable it through her Talk menu.
No that doesn't work, and when she initially brought it up I replied positively, and in the dialogue option it is ticked ON. The codex says it's disabled, and that is reflected by how it functions.

TheShepard256

No that doesn't work, and when she initially brought it up I replied positively, and in the dialogue option it is ticked ON. The codex says it's disabled, and that is reflected by how it functions.
When you say "that is reflected by how it functions", which specific pieces of text are you referring to? There are exactly three scenes (at least in her pre-crew content) where her being cumflated makes a difference:
  • In her description before approaching her:
    Gianna is doing her best to keep the machinery running, but she’s having some difficulty with her swollen belly and all the trickles of [pc.cum] spilling out from in between her thighs. She keeps bumping the swollen dome against the wall and squirting streamers of your leftover love-juice onto the once-clean floor, only to stop and clean it up. She hasn’t even noticed your appearance yet.
  • Activating the cumflation talk, which you've already done.
  • In her Appearance screen, after the description of her belly: [IQUOTE]... all this thanks to the spunk that’s stuffed in her![/IQUOTE]
The codex says it's disabled, and that is reflected by how it functions.
After checking the source code, I know why the Codex is saying disabled:
if(flags["GIANNA_CUMFLATION_DISABLED"] != undefined) output2(", Cumflation disabled");
The thing is, that flag is supposed to be undefined before talking with her about cumflation, 1 if it's disabled and -1 if it's enabled. So, simply having the cumflation talk causes the "Cumflation disabled" text to appear regardless of whether it's disabled or enabled. Which is a bug; that line of code should be:
if(flags["GIANNA_CUMFLATION_DISABLED"] == 1) output2(", Cumflation disabled");

Reactions: Grainy

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
When you say "that is reflected by how it functions", which specific pieces of text are you referring to? There are exactly three scenes (at least in her pre-crew content) where her being cumflated makes a difference:
  • In her description before approaching her:
  • Activating the cumflation talk, which you've already done.
  • In her Appearance screen, after the description of her belly: [IQUOTE]... all this thanks to the spunk that’s stuffed in her![/IQUOTE]

After checking the source code, I know why the Codex is saying disabled:
if(flags["GIANNA_CUMFLATION_DISABLED"] != undefined) output2(", Cumflation disabled");
The thing is, that flag is supposed to be undefined before talking with her about cumflation, 1 if it's disabled and -1 if it's enabled. So, simply having the cumflation talk causes the "Cumflation disabled" text to appear regardless of whether it's disabled or enabled. Which is a bug; that line of code should be:
if(flags["GIANNA_CUMFLATION_DISABLED"] == 1) output2(", Cumflation disabled");
Oh OK thank you for looking into it. Yeah after that first talk it is never really mentioned again or in appearance tab or anything.