Gianna x Anno Threesome

Pezantri

Aug 28, 2023
Couldn't find an answer to this, but for the Gianna x Anno threesome scene to trigger, what are the conditions? My character has sexed them both, has a cock that fits Anno, but even after several dozen visits to Gianna the scene hasn't triggered even once. Anything I'm missing?

TheShepard256

The conditions are:
  • You've fucked Anno at least once
  • Anno is a crew member
  • You've met Gianna
  • You have a cock that can fit in Anno's pussy
  • The scene is not on cooldown
If all those are met, it should be a 1 in 5 chance whenever you enter Gianna's tile, though you need to actively approach the two in order to trigger the threesome.

Pezantri

Aug 28, 2023
I've met all
The conditions are:
  • You've fucked Anno at least once
  • Anno is a crew member
  • You've met Gianna
  • You have a cock that can fit in Anno's pussy
  • The scene is not on cooldown
If all those are met, it should be a 1 in 5 chance whenever you enter Gianna's tile, though you need to actively approach the two in order to trigger the threesome.
I've met all those conditions, but does the scene cease to be available if Gianna is in the crew? To clarify a little more, I've approached her on the ship several dozen times

Pezantri

Aug 28, 2023
Ah, tried editing the save so Gianna wasn't recruited, and the scene is potentially available if you go to Gianna's square on New Texas

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully adjusted for the next release. Access to the scene should now be available for a non-recruited Gianna as well as an already-recruited Gianna. If Gianna is pending recruitment, she probably wouldn't be in the mood for it.