Gianna bust weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
When changing the silicone distribution for Gianna, most combination have their own busts.
However, if both breast and ass are reduced to their lowest settings (absolutely lowest for breasts, either of the lowest two for ass), she doesn't show a bust at all.

Is this a bug, or do these busts just not exist?

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
When changing the silicone distribution for Gianna, most combination have their own busts.
However, if both breast and ass are reduced to their lowest settings (absolutely lowest for breasts, either of the lowest two for ass), she doesn't show a bust at all.

Is this a bug, or do these busts just not exist?
I guess it's quite hard to make a busts for all combinations.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Can you post a save file with the issue you have? I'll try to look into it. If there isn't a specific bust combination available, the bust should fall back to one of her default busts.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Can you post a save file with the issue you have? I'll try to look into it. If there isn't a specific bust combination available, the bust should fall back to one of her default busts.
I made a quick, almost-empty test file as demo.
I cheated some levels to get myself faster to New Texas, but I don't think "gain max XP" can interfer with Gianna's bust.

When I talk to her on that save, she doesn't show a portrait. I can also increase her butt twice, only on the third increase does a portrait appear.
Once you increase butt three times and get a portrait again, if you then decrease it again once, it actually shows an image with a bigger butt. Decreasing a second time fixes this (apparently) and shows a fitting portrait, decresing butt a third time back to minimum breaks her bust again.

In any case, this is only with "white skin" Gianna, since she's now wearing SteeleTech colors on my main save, it's technically not a problem for me any more, but white skin/default Gianna is definitely still affected by some bust weirdness.

Attachments

• GiannaTest (M) - 18Hrs 56Mins, 2 Days - New Texas, Nye.json
    602.3 KB · Views: 6

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

There was a typo with her "small breasts, small butt" image ID of her white skin variant. There were also some other minor issues related to her busts that I also fixed.

For her butt, she only have 4 images of size change, but 5 available change states, so her smallest size image will represent the two smallest states. Her breasts have 4 size images and 4 possible states, so they match up per change. I did fix the bust image display order though, so the image should properly display after the size change--the breasts did not have this issue, but the butt did.

Reactions: Amakawa Yuuto
Status
Not open for further replies.