Ghostlight Piercing

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
So I had a bunch of questions about the Ghostlight piercing you can recieve from Lady Evergreen.

1) Does it produce cum? If so, can it impregnate and/or effected by the sterility effect?

2) When it is enabled, does it make your clit engorge into a cock or does it simply replace your pussy?

3) In scenes where you 'use' it, does it simply change the 'cock' tag so that scenes play out as normal if you had a 'regular' dick?

Thank you <3

EDIT: +4) Is it the same piercing as shown on Cait?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1. It shoots ectoplasmic cum but the only person it can get pregnant is Kiyoko, who has shenanigans to explain it. The ghostlight is basically designed to slot in to any scene written for a penis which is why it functions the way it does. The only scenes a ghostlight won't work with are ones that specifically require a virile penis.
2. It creates a magical glowing penis that emanates from the piercing and does nothing to the Champ's pussy.
3. See above, it basically slots into any scene that would normally require a real penis (and counts as one for parser purposes) though scenes can be specially tailored for ghostlight use if the writer wants to. Aly for instance has some scenes with Ryn that account for its unique properties compared to a flesh and blood penis.
4. Yes, Cait can get her own piercing and her art gives you a good idea what a ghostlight looks like. In-universe the things can be tweaked in various ways (Cait's has both nubs and a knot) but the Champ's is locked into being blue, human and six inches.

Reactions: Ravengem

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
1. It shoots ectoplasmic cum but the only person it can get pregnant is Kiyoko, who has shenanigans to explain it. The ghostlight is basically designed to slot in to any scene written for a penis which is why it functions the way it does. The only scenes a ghostlight won't work with are ones that specifically require a virile penis.
2. It creates a magical glowing penis that emanates from the piercing and does nothing to the Champ's pussy.
3. See above, it basically slots into any scene that would normally require a real penis (and counts as one for parser purposes) though scenes can be specially tailored for ghostlight use if the writer wants to. Aly for instance has some scenes with Ryn that account for its unique properties compared to a flesh and blood penis.
4. Yes, Cait can get her own piercing and her art gives you a good idea what a ghostlight looks like. In-universe the things can be tweaked in various ways (Cait's has both nubs and a knot) but the Champ's is locked into being blue, human and six inches.

Thank you so much for the help as always. This clears a lot of things up. I've been debating on a female champion rather than my traditional femboy one and just wanted to get the specifics/questions answered before I tried that. Thank you again!!! <3

Charity

May 24, 2020
This is why i still use normal penis.
It's hardlight from TiTS all over again - NPS can custom them, we can't.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
this is nowhere near as bad as hardlight, which still leaves you out of like ~80% of scenes

Reactions: Rezplz