Getting the Treatment

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
Hello Everyone,

Another quick drawing I made inspired by TiTS. This one was also on paper; my next will be digital as I'm bringing my tablet with me. This one is colored with Copic, more even color than pencils but I still miss the smooth color of Manga Studio and of course CTRL+Z.

This character has had the Treatment, and has cute horns and cow ears. She's wearing my imagination of the cow-pattern clothing from the New Texas Gift Shop, and is enjoying her Magic Milker. I'm not really used to drawing animalistic or furry type characters, so it'll take some experimentation before I can draw something more appropriate.

20161220_182024.jpg

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not really used to drawing animalistic or furry type characters, so it'll take some experimentation before I can draw something more appropriate.
Actually, you've drawn exactly what you'll get from Treatment.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks for the encouragement. I've started working on something more graphic. Not sure what should be filling the character's womb... Dryad sperm? Eggs? Maybe I should do a couple variations. :)

View attachment 3325
bth.gif

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
why does the cow girl look like shes from K-On?

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
Because the artist probably draws alot of inspiration from japanese cartoons.

Mostly from the moe blob kind it seems. Nothing wrong with it but It threw me off guard for a second.

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
Going for Nyrea eggs first, it seems. Keeping the relevant bits on separate layers so I can go back and do something else. When I finish the coloring for this version, I'll make a new post with it and consider what other sorts of inflation to do.

To answer Bocoom, it's just easier to draw large simple eyes and simple faces when working on paper. When I do more realistic features, It takes multiple attempts to get it to look right. The paper would be a mess, but it's easy to redo things digitally.

TiTs Impreg WIP2.png

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Any particular story behind this AhegaoGal? At the very least, is she a pupper-girl or a kitty-girl? People need to know!

Love the front-hanging braid.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I hate to point it out, but these look like they are traced. Now there's nothing wrong about that, but I thought I'd just point it out. Tracing is a good way for an artist to get familiar with drawing characters and a certain art style more consistently.

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
I hate to point it out, but these look like they are traced. Now there's nothing wrong about that, but I thought I'd just point it out. Tracing is a good way for an artist to get familiar with drawing characters and a certain art style more consistently.

Ethereal Dragon, thanks for the feedback. I'm curious what makes it look traced. I did use a continuous curve tool for some bits to save time, so the line weight doesn't vary on those lines. (parts of the hair and uterus) Or is it the line work itself? I don't have a very steady hand anymore, so I can't make proper strokes. Long story, but now I need to brace my arm to get smooth lines. I tend to redo portions of line until I get it right. Perhaps I draw too zoomed in? Any pointers you can provide would be appreciated.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Ethereal Dragon, thanks for the feedback. I'm curious what makes it look traced. I did use a continuous curve tool for some bits to save time, so the line weight doesn't vary on those lines. (parts of the hair and uterus) Or is it the line work itself? I don't have a very steady hand anymore, so I can't make proper strokes. Long story, but now I need to brace my arm to get smooth lines. I tend to redo portions of line until I get it right. Perhaps I draw too zoomed in? Any pointers you can provide would be appreciated.

Erm... me provide pointers for drawing... uhhh I can't give that since I do not have a artist's drawing ability. It's something I was never able to grasp and have the patience for. I can visualize things and make sculptures and what not, clay, wire sculptures and some 3D modeling but that's it.

As for the tracing... looks based off of

44978ef7f5568b2779f14ad876a73da9.jpg

I recognized the style of it right off and knew from memory why that image you put up earlier looked so familiar to me, so I had to assume it was a trace though with your own unique changes and what not. Still as I said before I'm not blasting you for it, tracing as I said is a form of improving ones own work or trying to imitating another artists style. Key details I see between the image I link and the one you put up. Arms are similar but are also different. The inflation bulge is larger, Fallopian tubes and ovaries are there unlike the image I've linked. Head is different and instead both eyes are visible. You can see where I'm going with this, if it isn't a trace then that's fantastic and I can see that you probably based your pic off of this image instead. Regardless the image you drew is awesome, even more so since inflation and ahegao's are one of mah fetishes.

Edit: I can also understand the handicap part with your arm. I know a few people that are artists but have a hard time drawing because their body (arms/hands what have you) are betraying them.

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
Ethereal Dragon,

I like that image you linked, and It was one of my main sources of inspiration/reference. I look at a lot of images for inspiration, and often use reference images for certain poses or details. I usually draw while I have them up on another monitor. :)

Don't worry about the handicap, I just am over-aware that it hurts my line work. I can't do the delicate pressure changes with long lines that many artists use to make really flowing line art. It sucks, but I know others from my military days that have it way worse than I do, so I'm more thankful than anything.

With this image, I was originally imagining the Egg Trainer, and was thinking of drawing in the saddle between her legs and variations of lube inflation and egg inflation. (I also like inflation.) She also started out with ears, then I added cat ears while sketching the hair and went back to add the twin tails. I ended up leaving out the human ears out but haven't added the tails yet. I draw a lot of my face inspiration from ShinoL, one of my favorite artists. (If you like ahegao, you probably already know him. If not, check out his work, it's awesome.)

TiTs Impreg sketch1.png
I start most drawings with a basic skeleton. On PC, I draw zoomed in, so without one I end up getting the scale all wrong because I can't see the rest of the drawing.

TiTs Impreg sketch2.png
Then I use a grease pencil tool to do a sketch. I do a lot of erasing and undoing, but just try to get the general shape in.

TiTs Impreg sketch3.png
You can see the human ear still on this one. I use different colors for the hair so that It doesn't hide the face.

TiTs Impreg sketch4.png
Then I put the sketch at about 50% transparent and do the actual line art. I refine it a bit, and add detail.

There's some really terrific artists out there that do amazing work straight from their imagination. I don't have the talent or time to do that sort of work, but I do enjoy it, so muddle along anyway. :)